Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

4th of July/ Summer Exchange Thank You Thread

My gift arrived in SD today from jessiebear! Thank you. I received a patriotic beanie babie bear (light blue with little American flags all over it). My Basset hound Ethan tried to claim him. I also got some mango mandarin body moisturizer (Bath & Body Works) & some Mango Sorbetto moisturizing souffle....mmmm smells good enough to eat. Plus a Spring flower scented candle and potpourri and a nice Hallmark card! Thanks so much for the wonderful gifts...you rock! Happy 4th Everyone!

Ok everyone, it seems like most of us got our gifts. I am posting the list of who bought for who. If you wern't able to send out your gift please let me know so I can call in a sub.

The first column is who bought, and the 2nd is for whom.

Kyleighp--> kim2bhealthy

A1ikou--> princess n thep

3loves--> FunnyDuddies

Josette--> Penni60

Asphalt--> Angel 3loves

Sallyjo--> A1ikou

kim2bhealthy--> Jorjet

housecatgirl--> Cheri

photonut--> Jessiebear

jessiebear--> Maudeispam

ralheit--> mrycrltn

Cheri--> Josette

Maudeispam--> DOC

Jorjet--> Gwendolyn

susan4794--> ralheit

mrycrltn--> Asphalt Angel

Iziksmom--> TrishS

FunnyDuddies--> DrewsLou

k@t--> housecatgirl

Gwendolyn--> mychevygirl

DOC--> Carlene

Mychevygirl--> dawner119

princess n thep--> Kyleighp

TrishS--> PhotoNut

Carlene--> sallyjo

Penni60--> Iziksmom

dawner119--> susan4794

DrewsLou--> k@t

Beautifultina--> Cheri

Cheri--> beautifultina

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Applause all around. You did a FANTASTIC job on this Kat!! Hmmmm, you gonna head up our Secret Ghost exchange??? Or maybe the Teasing Turkey?? Or a Labor Day, Secret working class stiff!!

Ha ha ha

You were wonderful! Thanks for taking on the task!! And even more impressive is that you did all of this by being international!!

HI Cheri, I am still catching up on my posts since I just got back from my lap band surgery on Saturday. I am so glad you got the sam gift and it didn't get lost in the mail.:(

BTW, that's a beautiful tote you made.:clap2:

awwwwwww...shucks Jenna, your gonna make me blush. :(

I had a great time with this, I really enjoyed doing it. I wouldn't mind doing it again at all, but I didn't do it alone, you were very helpful as well. Thanks! Is Halloween the next holiday??? When the heck is labor day any way??

Halloween seems so far away. :( Is there a holiday we can exploit in between? LOL

Kat, Thank you so much for taking this on!! And Jenna for helping her out. I don't know what the cut of duties was, but you guys did a fantastic job. This Gift exchange went so nice and smooth, and I think everyone really had some fun with it!! All the gifts look amazing.

Labor day is Sept 4th this year.

Jenna gave me some tips to help make things run smoother, the substitute sams were her idea.

I think a Labor day exchange sounds good. I'll go ahead and start a thread. When every one does the confirmation this time you should tell me your jobs, and we can try to get job related gifts this time. I like the Secret working class stiff idea!

Thanks for the job well done! I was hoping that dawner119 received her gift. It was sent out and tracked that it was delivered! Again thank you both for your work, it was fun! looking forward to the labor day exchange!

Thanks so much to Kyleighp! I received some great candles, the sweetest little girlfried book and the most adorable puppy note pads! Thanks again Kyleigh!:clap2:

Why, thanks!!!! You've just made my day/week/month!!! Let me know if you'd like one!!!

~cheri