Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Um... endowment?

Also, to the medical geeks out there, my total blood testosterone went from just over 300 prior to the VSG, to just under 600 about 9 months later (and holding steady). The end result is that EVERYTHING is harder and firmer and, well, bigger, down there, and my morning wood is back (yay!) and my muscles and endurance are showing the improvement, as is my mood and concentration. And my libido is... slightly crazy. The only downside is that I now actually NEED to shave at least once a day, and if I'm not careful, I'll grow hair from all kinds of awkward places. But that's a small price to pay!

So, while I wouldn't say I'm a teenager again (heck, I was obese as a teenager; I never WAS a teenager in that sense!) -- I'm not stupid and impulsive and rude -- I will say that losing 100+ pounds has been the best thing that ever happened to my sex life. Period. I only wish I could have had this when I was in my 20's instead of at age 40... but I'm still not going to pass up on the fun ;)

Excellent news!

The other day my girlfriend was saying she heard that for every 50 lbs of weight loss you get another inch of penis because the fat at the base of the penis goes away. We had always said our sex was probably so great because my penis was exactly the right length so that the end hits her G-spot when we have sex. Well losing weight would make the penis be able to go in farther and might shoot right past her G-spot and our sex might not be as good. So what did she say to that? We might have to throw a couple donuts on it as a "stop" if that happens. Hahahaha I laughed my ass off at that!

:lalala:

.No, just kidding. I loved reading this topic glad I decided to take a peek! I wish you all the best in your new found confidence and adventures.

this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

So funny and Sooo true :devil_smile: Giggling imagining the pre-op and 6 month post op pics.

Khy

I previously suffered with Diabetes as well as High Blood pressure which somtimes results in low Testosterone levels in Men over 40... My doctor started me on Testosterone injections about 8 months before my VSG surgery and wow did stuff in our sex life change. Now, I had some shrinkage of the boys but Big brother responded well...!. then also with the increase in energy level and geting my Diabetes under control I subsequently lost about 75 lbs pre op..I was 470lbs December of '09 and pre op I was 387lbs June 29th '11 now i'm 367lb and the wife and I are like excited teenagers again. After 25 years of marriage we are going strong like when we were in our 20's WOW....!

and now while laying on my back I can see big brother again when in an excited state.... :-) Stuff does change!!!!!