Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Oh sister! We are gonna rock it. Good job on ANOTHER six pounds, that is amazing. I am at the point where I am so obsessed, but in a good way. No more anxiety just wanna hop my booty on a plane. (Dang! What if I need a seat belt extender on the plane? Cruel irony that would be.) Any way we're almost there. My bags are already packed I've been cleaning my house and making arrangements for my people. Now I just need to survive two more days of work! Good luck Carrie!

I know girl I've been cleaning and starting to pack too but I'm not taking much with me as I'm not going very far.......LOL I think the same thing I wear is the same thing I'm coming home in. I will text you or vice vera I guess that evening if feeling up to it! I'm so glad we've met and doing it the same day. I seriously CANNOT wait!!

Hay girls how ya all feeling today. I am getting excited for Thursday and it is just my Pre op testing. Hope excitement is your only feelings going on i know you will all do fine and I will be there to check on ya. Hope you have a great day.

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

I am looking forward to meeting you on Thursday and checking in on Anna. I am pretty excited, nerves are calming down!

Teresa

Congratulations! How exciting may you have a speedy recovery. I would so much like to hear from you with details. I too will be having the VSG on April 12th. I am a newbie to this forum and trying to read of all experiences. :confused1:

Hi! I am next in line for surgery. I have my IV in, gown on, and I'm ready to go. The situation has been full of positives including a great lady named Diane who has taken me under her wing and been a great support. My turn is just minutes away!!! Thanks for all the support. It really means more than you could ever know.

Hi! I am next in line for surgery. I have my IV in, gown on, and I'm ready to go. The situation has been full of positives including a great lady named Diane who has taken me under her wing and been a great support. My turn is just minutes away!!! Thanks for all the support. It really means more than you could ever know.

I've been thinking about you today, and can't wait to see your update. . .

Hi Anna,

Came by to see you but you were in recovery! See you tomm. or Saturday.

Anna

I was there and asked about you and Lucy said you where in surgery at that moment. She said you were doing great. I hope you are up and about tonight.

Teresa

I waited for you for awhile but guys were not there and Anna was just getting out of surgery. So I told Lucy to tell you hi and good luck. It took me 2 1/2 hrs to get back across the boarder. What a long day!! Will be thinking of you tomorrow.

I know girl I've been cleaning and starting to pack too but I'm not taking much with me as I'm not going very far.......LOL I think the same thing I wear is the same thing I'm coming home in. I will text you or vice vera I guess that evening if feeling up to it! I'm so glad we've met and doing it the same day. I seriously CANNOT wait!!

Hope you all had a great surgery day! I remember the excitement!

love your tag line: Philippians 4:13. We used the Veggie Tales Pirates Who Don't Do Anything at a VBC we did up in a small village in Alaska and that was used in that program. The kids loved that program!

I looked for you..Sorry we missed eachother, we got there a little after 2:00..Good luck to you next week, I will keep you posted.

I looked for you..Sorry we missed each other, we got there a little after 2:00..Good luck to you next week, I will keep you posted.

I had some problems with my port. I has twisted and it took 3 doctors and 25 minutes to poke and prod my stomach with huge needles to twisted back around for a second so they could get all the Fluid out of the band. My stomach is now all black and blue and sore. Dr. Campos is on his honeymoon and he has always been the one doing my fills and unfills and he always hated my port but usually got it on the 2nd or 3rd try. I hope you get a good night sleep and hope to here from you soon. Please make sure Anna knows I was there and checked on her.

Wishing you both luck and a speedy recovery.

Kathy