Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

embarressing and kinda gross question

I find that i have a lot of "boils" not hair growth (I'm 1/2 Native American, no hair here hehehe) but those darn boils are enough to drive me nutty. . . no acne or oily skin either

Hey just wondering if you have ever tried Neem oil for this. It is a real miracle cure! It has even helped with my breakouts on my face though being that it is something hormonal it doesnt solve the problem. I mix a little with a few sprays of rosewater and its great. I actually use it on cuts, bruises burns rashes of all sorts and it is wonderful. Look it up on the net!

DeeDee, why are you up so early? My excuse is I have a cold :-(

Cold's suck, I had a really bad one last weekend that carried into Monday. We have the day off here in honor of Veteran's Day, and I was able to sleep in until 7:00 AM (I'm on the East Coast now). I'm still in pajamas and laying in the recliner, so technically I'm not "up." :-) I hope you feel better soon!

OHHH! right East coast :-) How nice to have the day off work! I actually work part time so I have Wednesdays and Fridays off usually but on Wednesdays I am room parent for my daughters Kindergarten class...work is easier. hehe. But they have school off today and I have a meeting I need to be at so its all crazy cause she is going to come with me to work.

Joon: My thoughts and prayers go out to your friend. I wish him well, hope he gets in "remission" if that is the correct term, and lives another long time.

The "gross" subject: I have gotten 2 boils in the last year. I never thought it was about the weight. That just never occured to me. Facial hair, yeah, some. no pimples or acne. I will post here if the facial hair thins out as the weight comes off, and if the boils go away. My husband has them too only smaller. maybe his will go away if mine do?

thinoneday: funny story about Indians and no hair. when I was in High school and complaining/whining about having to shave my legs every day (think mini skirts) a male friend told me if I would sleep with him I would not have as much hair as he was 1/2 Indian and they do not have hair on their bodies. He would inject me with the Indian gene. HA HA I am blonde but not that blonde. I was young but not that young. He was really cute though, and he did not have much hair on his arms like other guys.

Joon: My thoughts and prayers go out to your friend. I wish him well, hope he gets in "remission" if that is the correct term, and lives another long time.

The "gross" subject: I have gotten 2 boils in the last year. I never thought it was about the weight. That just never occured to me. Facial hair, yeah, some. no pimples or acne. I will post here if the facial hair thins out as the weight comes off, and if the boils go away. My husband has them too only smaller. maybe his will go away if mine do?

thinoneday: funny story about Indians and no hair. when I was in High school and complaining/whining about having to shave my legs every day (think mini skirts) a male friend told me if I would sleep with him I would not have as much hair as he was 1/2 Indian and they do not have hair on their bodies. He would inject me with the Indian gene. HA HA I am blonde but not that blonde. I was young but not that young. He was really cute though, and he did not have much hair on his arms like other guys.

Thanks Carolyn, I appreciate that. too funny about the story!