Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Free Chike Protein Samples

drinks

All you pay is the $3 shipping.

I think Mac has/does use this brand, and liked the Orange flavor.

I just ordered my free samples, and I'll update when I get and try them.

I've heard they are very good but the carb count is pretty high. the samples they send you are half portions. You mix it with 4 0z of Water. I haven't tried mine yet. I can't seem to bring myself to drink something with that many carbs.

I've heard they are very good but the carb count is pretty high. the samples they send you are half portions. You mix it with 4 0z of Water. I haven't tried mine yet. I can't seem to bring myself to drink something with that many carbs.

Each serving has only 9 grams of carbs for 27 grams of Protein. I'm supposed to stay below 30. For the most part, I rarely consume any carbs, and have been eating mostly meat.

I rarely eat any carbs so I'm okay with 9 per serving. Plus, I have to find something that I can tolerate because I am losing weight way too fast, and am having trouble getting in my Protein due to food intolerance.

WasA told me the 8 oz portions are 19-22 grams of carbs. I have the half portions that you get for the $3 but I will have to check later what it has listed for carbs for the half portions.

I checked the nutritional facts for the Chike, and for an entire servings (1 scoop), it's only 9 grams of carbs. Now, if you were drinking 2-3 of them a day, I could see where that number would be valid.

Here's the link:

Calories in Chike Protein powder Orange Dream - Calories and Nutrition Facts

Calories in Chike Protein Powder Orange Dream

Nutrition Facts

Chike Protein Powder - Orange Dream

Servings: of 1 scoop (48g)

Calories

Sodium

230 mg

Total Fat

4 g

Potassium

270 mg

Saturated

1 g

Total Carbs

9 g

Polyunsaturated

0 g

Dietary Fiber

3 g

Monounsaturated

0 g

Sugars

1 g

Trans

0 g

Protein

27 g

Cholesterol

25 mg

Vitamin A

0 %

Calcium

0 %

Vitamin C

0 %

Iron

0 %

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.

Yes, I like the Orange. Actually, the banana is good too but mostly I get vanilla and then add SF Syrup and fruit to the shake.

I think WASa must have done the math wrong, because 9-11 is what my tubs say.

I just looked at the package they sent me.

It says 11 grams of carbs for half a serving for 4 oz of Water. Maybe that is the nutrition label they use for all the packages? It would seem to me that if 1/2 a serving is 11 grams, a whole serving would be 22. That's unless they use the same label on the sample packs as they do on all the packs.

It says 11 grams of carbs for half a serving for 4 oz of Water. Maybe that is the nutrition label they use for all the packages? It would seem to me that if 1/2 a serving is 11 grams, a whole serving would be 22. That's unless they use the same label on the sample packs as they do on all the packs.

Does it indicate a serving size on the label? or how many servings per bag? Might give some indication as to how they are labeling it. I'd give them a call to calrify - you may be right that they just use the same label as they do for the full size servings. I'd call to be sure.

I did a search on it and apparently that is for a full serving. Everything I have found, and even Mac's tubs indicate 9-11 grams (determined by the flavor ordered) is the correct amounts.

Each serving is 48g, 1 scoop that comes in the tubs. The one thing that I've noticed is that all scoops are different sizes.

Here is an article/review from someone who ordered the samples and realized they were mislabeled. It has the nutrition label in the review where it clearly indicates the serving size, Protein and carb count.

http://stanford.wellsphere.com/weight-loss-article/chike-protein/454391

I called and spoke with a rep named Jason, he confirmed that they use the same label for the 1/2 size samples with the assumption people would realize they have ordered half serving samples, and divide those numbers by 2. The label clearly indicates the serving size as 1 scoop/48grams and by ordering 1/2 serving, the Protein and carb count will be 1/2 of what the label states.

Edited by Tiffykins

The 1/2 serving packets have the nutrition label for a full serving. Which is completely lame, of course.

Yes, it confused me, that's for sure.