Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Where are my Flirty Thirties?

Wooo Hoooo! Waiting for that picture...I have the $1 in a paypal account all ready to go. :) I know what you mean about the upcoming 40's. It's been a long times since I've had such a positive outlook on life.

OMG, you are going to make me dig. lol. I will try to find it...no promises. I know I can find photos of the big hair, though. :shocked:

So I guess pretty soon we have to move to the 40's board. :lol: For me not until Jan 2012!!!

Okay, Paul, I really don't want the dollar...but here you go. The pegged jeans are NOT pictures of ME, but the big hair is. Oh and as you can see back in the dark ages, we didn't get color yearbooks (I scanned these from my HS yearbook). :lol:

Circa 1990

pegged-1.jpg?t=1297957708HSpic.jpg?t=1297957708

Ha! Too cute! Love the pics!!

So I'm 34 and by the time I actually get the surgery I'm sure I will be 35. (If I even get approved for it).

Hoping to make new friends here and have people to enjoy the journey with. <3

Okay, Paul, I really don't want the dollar...but here you go. The pegged jeans are NOT pictures of ME, but the big hair is. Oh and as you can see back in the dark ages, we didn't get color yearbooks (I scanned these from my HS yearbook). :lol:

Circa 1990

pegged-1.jpg?t=1297957708HSpic.jpg?t=1297957708

I'm just seeing this....grrrr darn notification system. Looks great! Thanks for posting these pics. Gonna start rocking the big hair again? Ahhhhh all the memories. Thanks.

I'm 33, class of '96 and can't wait to be able to go into Learner and buy some of these fabulous 80's clothes. Yes, I'm an 80's girl at heart.

If you buy the clothes, you must have the big hair and tight rolled jeans....and post pictures to prove it. ;)

33 years old..."95 Rock ON!" :) and so excited to be sleeved now and ready to hopefully live a "skinny" life for the rest of this decade! I have to admit I have avoided certain reunions in the past due to not wanting to face the reality of the physical mess that I had become over the years, though very proud of all of my other personal and professional successes. I should be rockin' it by a 20 year reunion. I just so glad that I went ahead and did this now before more time passed by and I can really enjoy being healthy and all that comes with that :) YAY for being in our thirties and enjoying it!

It was so hard to get rid of my doc martens- and I had like 2-3 yellow walkmans- loved them- wore them out to fast! lol- funny now I don't even really have any CD's - my brother actual (who is younger 28yrs) just installed an 8 track in his mustang under the dash! lol- He found a huge collection at a sale. I had the big bumper bangs!!

If you buy the clothes, you must have the big hair and tight rolled jeans....and post pictures to prove it. ;)

:lol: Funny!

(I just now saw this, little late to the party, but hey, better late than never!)

I'm 34 and lordy do I remember tight rolled jeans. I didn't wear them, but remember the preps wearing them. I was grunge before grunge was cool, then goth before goth was cool. I just never had anything to do with fashion.....but always wanted a pair of Converse, maybe now's my chance, lol.

I wish I'd had surgery in my 20's since I was single for most of them, but here's hoping the last half of my 30's are better in that aspect. If not, at least I'm happy alone ;)

Hi Everyone... OMG, I feel so old... Class of '92'! I'll be 37 this July... Next year is my 20 yr reunion. I have skipped every reunion so far because of my weight. I was like 120 in HS and 267 now, so yeah, I just had no desire to be 'that girl' so I never attended... So hopefully I'll get my sleeve soon, rock-it like so many of you have, and then go to my 20 yr reunion with my head held high and if not 'skinny' than at least healthy!!! :D

Class of '90 here! I'll be 39 next month . . . and I have been fat since I was 19 (right after I had my son!) I'm looking forward to spending the last year of my 30's not being ginormous! Here's looking at 40!

I can't wait for my next reunion . . . I have been avoiding them since I graduated! Next up -- 25 year reunion!

Class of '90 here! I'll be 39 next month . . . and I have been fat since I was 19 (right after I had my son!) I'm looking forward to spending the last year of my 30's not being ginormous! Here's looking at 40!

I can't wait for my next reunion . . . I have been avoiding them since I graduated! Next up -- 25 year reunion!

Class of '90 rocks! I loved every minute of high school and would gladly go back in a minute.