Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

come into the chat room!

I am opening my chat window earlier than usual tonight if anyone wants to talk!

Chat window is open in case anyone is in the mood to chat tonight!

If anyone wants to talk, I am leaving the chat window open and listening for the door bell.

anyone up for chatting? I will keep the window open and listen for the doorbell in case it's not too late for anyone who wants to talk.

I"ve only found people in the chat room once so far...when to ya'll go to the chat room, what time?

I usually go in every evening and minimize the window and do other things surfing the net. The window stays down at the bottom of my screen and the doorbell rings when someone comes into the chat room. I can hear it ring and open the window. It's usually around 7-8:00 Pacific time but I leave the window open until I go to bed.

I haven't been opening the window because nobody seems to want to chat.

It would be nice to get a regular night and time set.

I haven't been opening the window because nobody seems to want to chat.

It would be nice to get a regular night and time set.

I don't want to commit to something that I may not be able to always attend. But, I'll definitely do my best to make it in more often.

The biggest issue right now is that John is trying to get adjusted to the time change, and sleeping habits are out of whack.

But, I'm in tonight for a bit.

oregondaisy,

I have been popping into the chat room, but until last night there was nobody there. It was great to see 4 or 5 people there last night.

One question - I was chatting and then went back to the forum, when I returned to the chat room it logged me in again. So it looks like you can't be in 2 places at the same time? Forum & Chat? Is that correct?

Thanks,

Nancy

oregondaisy,

One question - I was chatting and then went back to the forum, when I returned to the chat room it logged me in again. So it looks like you can't be in 2 places at the same time? Forum & Chat? Is that correct?

Nancy

Nancy - if you go up to the chat "button" and then RIGHT CLICK on your mouse and select "Open in new window" it will open chat in a separate window and then you can still have the forum opened and go back and forth between the two without getting logged out of either. Hope this helps!

I'll get to the chat room again one of these nights~!

Thanks VegasAngel,

I tried it and it still logged me out. Then I tried Open in new tab, and that worked. If you are still on-line can you go into the chat room so I can double check it?

Thanks

Nancy

I usually just minimize the chat window, leaving it down at the bottom of my screen. I go to my browser and open a new window with the forums. I click back and forth between the two.

I'll check in the chat room tonight and see if anyone is in there!

I can't get in there!!:confused:

Where did it go?? Did ya'll change the locks on the door and forget to tell me????:crying:

I can't chat for a week because I am in Arizona getting my dad's house ready to rent to snow birds.

I'll check back with the chatters when I return on Sunday!