Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Starting Over TV Show

I love that show too, but it has been off and on for me, I need to start taping it for sure. I love to see all the therapy, it really helps if you can get something out of it. I believe there is actually a website you can find out about the latest on the cast. Thanks for updating me on Cassie, what ever happen to Josie? and the colored lady who was there with Tony Braxton's sister --she was so adorable-- but the other lady was just plain rude what ever happened to her? My favorite was the Hawaiian girl or the one who had a luoa, her mom had died and her aunt had raised her. I really liked her. I can't remember Christie? Okay keep me updated I really loved that show. Oh what about Allison?

I love that show too, but it has been off and on for me, I need to start taping it for sure. I love to see all the therapy, it really helps if you can get something out of it. I believe there is actually a website you can find out about the latest on the cast. Thanks for updating me on Cassie, what ever happen to Josie? and the colored lady who was there with Tony Braxton's sister --she was so adorable-- but the other lady was just plain rude what ever happened to her? My favorite was the Hawaiian girl or the one who had a luoa, her mom had died and her aunt had raised her. I really liked her. I can't remember Christie? Okay keep me updated I really loved that show. Oh what about Allison?

Here is the website: www.startingovertv.com

These links are somewhat outdated. Josie's is anyway.

Josie: Graduated and is doing well. She has moved in with her mom and still raising Chloe.

Here is her update link: http://www.startingovertv.com/wherearethey/josie2.html

Tess: is the lady you are referring to when Towanda (Toni's sis) was in house.

Here is her update link: http://www.startingovertv.com/wherearethey/tess.html

Deborah: Rude lady and there is NO update link for her.

Rachael: No update link for her either. She is the Luau lady I think that was her.

Christie: She is the one that had gastric bypass lost 120 lbs then had boob job, Tummy Tuck, and her arms done. The doctor botched the arm surgery badly and left her with a horrible scar down one arm. She is currently in the house now. She is planning and implementing a 5K and I imagine she will graduate once she crosses the finish line.

Anything else ya wanna know from your resident Starting Over TV trivia person? LOL!!

Hey Penny,

Thanks for the update. The black lady I'm refering to is not Tess but yes, gosh I thought Tess was rude too. This one was heavy set and very overbearing and its not the one just lately who was in with the other lady that had adhd, she was in with Twanda yes, and her husband had died and she had one daughter. She wanted to loose weight but she was always very strange like she was hiding something. What happened to the alcoholic lady who dressed like a hooker when she drank she was older maybe 50 or plus. Then again Allison and the girl who was a stripper ? Thank you for that website though that is very insightful. Maybe we should start a starting over lapband group on my website at smartlbsupport.com. I could really use the support.

I hope its not rude to mention another website on here. I absolutely think this is one of the best ones. I have seen others mentioned this is why I thought it was okay.

I had planned to get weight loss revelations from Sommer, but it's not happening...I like her and am thrill with her progress, but it seems to me that she is doing "Growing up" stuff this time. Christie is just my favorite...I dread her graduation...How crazy is that?!?!

We have stupid baseball on during the regular Starting Over time -- so no show again today -- can anyone give me an update for today's show (Thursday) or did it get dropped everywhere?

Niambi had a meltdown with Christie, OOPS! Let me back up. LOL!

Jodi and Iyanla were in session and Iyanla says she has someone to help Jodi have a serious talk with her mother. GUESS WHO walks in? YUP!! Jodi's mom. They have a great conversation about the past and mend wounds and heal hearts. It was so wonderful to see.

Antonio is still working on redecorating the guest room. She has to prime and paint the walls before morning. She was hoping that her roommates would just "GET" that she wanted them to help. She didn't want to "ASK" them to help her. Niambi showed up to help prime the room. Part of the show was Niambi and Antonio dising the rest of the roommates because they weren't down there helping. However everyone offered to help her all day long. She never once said sure I could use some help. HELLO!!!!

The roommates were upstairs waiting for Niambi and Antonio so they could all take Jodi's mom to dinner.

At dinner, Iyanla shows up with a cake that says "CONGRATULATIONS JODI YOU HAVE GRADUATED" YIPPEE!! Celebration all around.

Christie is pissed that Niambi, who is pissed that no one helped Antonio prime the room, has an attitude with her. They proceed to have a conversation at the table about it all. I fault Christie for bringing it up at the restaurant. Then Antonio blurts out "Antonio don't need no help or shit from anyone. I have no expectations from any of you." She just really disrespected Jodi on her celebration, Jodi's mom, the rest of the roommates with that comment and Iyanla called her on it.

It is gonna get interesting between Christie and Niambi before it is all said and done.

Sommer has to put together a Hip Hop dance recital in two days for the roommates. She is stressed about that but handling it well.

Jodi will graduate but not leave the house till Christie finishes her 5K walk/run. Jodi made a committment to participate so she will stay till that is done.

I think that is it.

I've also watched the show since the first episode in Chicago with Rhonda and Ranna. I'm also glad that Deborah did NOT return; she is totally nuts! The other nut was the one that didn't know how to drive (forgot her name) and her goal was to learn how.

I LOVE Iyanla; I remember when she was a guest on the Oprah Show many times. She is so positive and on the mark every time.

Who were/are your favorite women? Mine are Rain (Chicago) and Jessica (?) the one whose mother died and she was sent to a boarding school (LA).

It looks like the season is coming to an end :Banane13: I wonder if they'll let Antonia return? She's such a brat, especially today during dinner with Jody and her mom.

I Tivo the show and am usually a day or two behind all week and then I catch up on the weekend....So, on Tuesday in group Iyanla talked to the women about returning home to people who expected the old them ( Did that make sense? ). Anyway, I'm thinkin' I was banded 2/3/06 and it was great for a while, but now my weight hasn't moved in 3 weeks and I'm starting to treat myself as if I were the old me. I need to remind myself several times daily that I am "the banded Tammy", I choose not to eat cake just because someone brought it to work...I choose not to buy a candy bar when I grocery shop and eat it on the way home...and so on....It was great, I love it when I get something for me out of show.

My favorite is Christie, although every time Andy Paige is on I think, "I could be friends with her". I liked Allison a lot, but I got tired of her before she finally left.

I've got a plan...Since our show is in reruns WE could play Rhonda and Ilanya...Share ideas for projects...Share our stuggles and ideas for tangible things to do to work those struggles out.

What do you think?

WOOOOO HOOOOOO.... lol SO is my favorite show ever!!!! Have been watching from the first episode, got my Mom and Bestest Friend hooked too...I have to say Andy and Amy (red hair) are my long lost sisters... I emailed Summer and she replied she is very nice. I asked her about her surgery. I also emailed Christy, and never heard from her.If you want to see people now Lynnel and Summer have the best sights for updated photos of alot of past guests. Summersmiles and The L Chain... OMG Chloe is so big!!!! I miss Rana....LOL I evily wanted Deboooorah to come back to see what drama she would bring to the house and was she pregnant??? lol I saw a post on a SO board that she had a baby boy, but only God knows if thats true! I was so happy that Cassy got to meet her son..... and I was thrilled at the race that there were sooo many SO graduates, but I wanted to see Rain and Amy.....anyways, cant wait for next season, if it is renued...durn NBC executives think SO is "on the bubble" and have not decided yet if there is to be a next season....BOOOOOOOOOOOOO to you!!!!!! HMMMm ...ok lol I guess I should just leave it at that cuz I am gettin annoyed just thinkin about it....lol

Can you believe they would cancel it? I find soap operas annoying, but this...this is the ultimate soap opera, because the stories are real. I also wanted to see Vanessa at the race, were you surprized at how different candy looked? She's lost weight and lightened her hair, looks great.

Vanessa's story is one that I couldn't get into. candy looks great! I tape the shows everyday, and watch them in the evenings. I also wish that Rain and Ranna were at the race. I wonder do you think that the show paid for their flights and hotel? I think that they may have because they were interviewed. I cried and cried at the last episode. I'm saving the tape so that I can watch it again. It was so rewarding to see the success of all the women and what they had to say.

I sooo didnt recognize candy at the race...lol took me like 5 min. to finallly register...OMG I also was surprised that Nyanza came....My jaw hit the floor, I did not like her when she was in the house. I thought she was mean spirited. Awwwww I thought I was the only one that cried...lol my hubby thinks I am crazy!!!!