Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when..

I hate it when I get out of the shower and there are no towels. Good thing bathroom is off the kitchen -- 4 dish towels = 1 bath towel.......NOT! That's it so far this AM, but I'm sure I'll hate other things soon....check back later :grouphug:

I HATE it when the TV Guide says your all-time favourite TV show is on a certain channel at a certain time and you set the VCR accordingly to tape it...then when you later sit back to enjoy our all-time favourite TV show...there is A DIFFERENT SHOW ON AND YOU HAVE MISSED YOUR (did I say all-time favourite?) TV SHOW!!!!

This happens to me WAY too much.......

:angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry

I can relate to every one of these....they are hilarious!

I hate it when....

one of the kids will tell me at 10pm that they need something for school THE NEXT DAY! :grouphug:

the child with kitchen duty swears he will finish it before he goes to bed and I get up the next morning to food on the table and dishes in the sink!

:doh:

Great Thread!

I hate it when DH waits until he is COMPLETELY out of his daily medicine, no refills left, and 10 minutes until the Dr.'s office closes.

I hate it when people don't call you back when you leave them a message!

I hate it when my DH says I'll do it in a minute and never does...

I hate it when I walk into a room and forget why...

I hate it when I wake up in the morning to candles burning when my DH says that he blew them out!!!

I hate it when I reach for that cute shirt and it is wrinkled!!!

I hate it when I am told about a school function the day of!

I hate it when my DH says we are going to One Bar and then changes his mind and we go somewhere I don't like!!

I hate it when people are jealous, childish and just plain stupid.

I have a lot more but I have to get back to work!!!! :heh:

OMG!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHHEHEHE, you just made my day!!!!!

Where's the diapers when you need 'em?

I hate all of these things too!

But, I hate it most when ... I can't think of something funny to add!!! That really sucks!

Oh, got one!!

I hate it when you have all three kids in the tub together and the baby decides to poopy in the water!! YUCK!!!

Got another one.....

I hate it when I am in the middle of a really good IM with my mother-in-law and she switches to her other screen name and I have to cut and paste what I was saying!!!!!! :angry

I hate it when my DH ex-wife bitch calls and pisses me off and I think of the good comebacks when we hang up!!!! :phanvan

The poopy in the tub was funny!!!! :grouphug:

The poop in the Water thing is soooo funny :clap2: I love all the replies I keep reading them over and over... well I got another one. I hate it when you have to fart and your in the market.. you go to an Isle that is empty to release the pressure only to find your not alone! someone with quiet sneakers is standing right behind you!,,LMAO or should I say me. Hey it's gross but it's happend.:grouphug:

I hate it when DH farts in public and blames our 6 year old daughter!!! Oh he is fronted out in front of everyone!!!! Trust me!!! :angry

I hate it when people ask if my tattoos hurt when I got them! Hell yes it hurts!!!! It is a group of needles going into your skin REALLY fast pushing ink into your skin!!! duh. :grouphug:

And then I hate it when people think that just because I am wearing a tank top and my back is showing that they can come up behind me and try to pull my shirt down to look at my whole tattoo. :rolleyes Hands off people!!!! Ask me first...:angry

I hate it when I'm walking back to my car and I've got to hold 4 shopping bags, a 3 year old's hand, a handbag that will not stay on your shoulder (I cannot keep any handbag on my shoulder, have sloping shoulders) and its windy and I have hair in my eyes, my nose and my mouth and cant see and my shirts flies open in the wind, or my top rides up and the brastraps ALWAYS fall off my shoulders so my boobs are everywhere and you cant fix any of it. And when you put all the bags down to get your car keys, they collapse and your groceries roll everywhere.

Too Funny... I have that purse strap, bra strap shoulder issue too.

I hate it when you're in a public restroom and they have the paper towels so high that Water runs down your arms when you reach up to get them. Also I hate when the toliet paper roll is too tight because they think you should only use one piece.

i hate that the public toilets always put the toilet paper dispenser so low i can't reach up and in to get it.

i hate when my son decides to come out of the bathroom naked with poop on his butt from an accident, right as someone decides to come over for a visit.

i hate that my mother thinks i punish my kids too often and too severely when i was raised by a nanny and a television.

i hate that she loses it and screams at them after 5 minutes of spending time with them.

i hate that i worked 103 hours last week and that nice paycheck is already spent.

i hate when my mom doesn't call when she flies back home, on the night that 1 plane crashes and two lose their landing gear. :grouphug:

i hate that i don't have my band yet.

I hate it when the ladies public toilet stalls are so small you have to straddle the toilet to shut the door... obviously a man designed the plans!