Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What do you drive?

My ride looks much nicer then this one and doesn't have steps, but it's mine and I wouldn't trade it for nothin...cept mebbe a new Chevy Avalanche or a new Harley.

Road Queen...i'm super jealous. A Harley is on my list of weight loss goal rewards. 150lbs from now I will be riding some sad wanna be Harley like a Honda Shadow and dreaming of the day I buy my Road King or a Heritage Softail Classic.

:rolleyes: You Guy,s in the USA surely have some cool vehicles.

Most of the cars here in oz are a bit " Dated " and bland,

Though i supose the grass is always greener,

My husband got me a BMW X3 as a gift for finishing my master's degree. We also have a BMW Z4 convertible (his baby :rolleyes:), and another BMW 325 with about 180,000 miles on it. It still looks great-and we love it! I never had a fancy car before this one, so I really enjoy it!

I have a 2002 sporty black Cougar, she is my baby! When I graduate with my Masters in May I want a purple 350 Z (even though we have a lot of nasty weather here, and rear wheels are not my specialty!). If I truly don't like driving it in the snow and ice, I will get a new Eclipse....they are sooooo cute!

Right now I drive a 03 Kia spectra, and my DH drives a 06 Kenworth. I/We will soon have a empty nest. All our kids will be gone the end of June and we have decided not to renew our foster license. Mmy DH and I have decided when that happens we're going to splurge and buy a new Chrysler 300. I'm calling it my midlife crisis car but really it will be my new life present.

I bought a 2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 6 days after surgery! My partner drives a BMW she bought in Germany, and we have a little 2006 Toyota pickup!

Well.....sometimes I get to drive my husbands Viper. Never had it in sixth gear.....you have to be going at around 160 for that gear.

cid:007f01c77dcf$79d2aa20$d4c7884a@yourlwvd0739vl

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches