Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

8.5 cc in my 11cc realize band

I still am not getting that satisfied feeling:-(I have noticed a very slight difference if I try to eat to thick of a bread, but other than that nothing, and I haven't lost any weight for months:-( my doc says he only goes to 9cc in the 11 cc band! I am going back this month and asking for the other 0.5 cc and hope that that makes the difference.

I am at 9 ccs in a realize band....

I surely feel it....I can now only eat 1/2 c to a cup of food....

I dont think about food 24/7 any more

I cant remember the last time I had a slice of any kind of bread....and dont crave it....

Hope you get in the green soon...

I know exactly what you mean, I'm at 8.7 and I still don't feel restriction, I'm getting scared that there is some sort of hole in my band and its leaking out or something but my doctor says that everyone is different. It just depends on the position your doctor put it in. Hope your next fill is satisfying :)

I know exactly what you mean, I'm at 8.7 and I still don't feel restriction, I'm getting scared that there is some sort of hole in my band and its leaking out or something but my doctor says that everyone is different. It just depends on the position your doctor put it in. Hope your next fill is satisfying :)

Just a question/suggestion.... have you had a fill done using a flouroscope to actually see how much restriction you have? I wish everyone could have this option. You and your Dr can SEE the restriction level, instead of guessing. Maybe something you could talk with you Doc about. My Doc has one in the "fill room" and I THINK all adjustments are done this way now at his practice. I know mine are. Read my story or send me a note for more info on how it helped me. :)

I am at 9 ccs in a realize band....

I surely feel it....I can now only eat 1/2 c to a cup of food....

I dont think about food 24/7 any more

I cant remember the last time I had a slice of any kind of bread....and dont crave it....

Hope you get in the green soon...

Can't wait until I'm at 1/2 or 1 cup of satisfaction from my meals! Congratulations Dee

I totally feel what everyone else here is feeling.

I am at 7.5cc in an 11 cc band and other then the initial 18 lbs i have lost i haven't lost anythng in months either 3 to be exact. nMy surgeon says I will never get to 11cc's but at the same time, when does the weight start coming off? I am eating the right foods and working out 4 times a week. And the scale is not moving. The scale has been at the same number for 3 months. I am scheduled for another fill as of Monday feb 11.

I don't want to get to many fills and push it at the same time I just want the weightloss to happen, especially when I am doing all the right things.

Oh goodness...i can SO relate to this!

I have been banded since July 18th 2012 and have gone in for quite a few fills.

I have the realize band also and if i remember correctly, I'm at 5 or 6 c.c. My last fill was Dec 11 and it was done under fluoroscopy. I requested this because I was concerned i wasnt feeling any differences between the 1 c.c. fills and that the Dr was unable to withdraw the previously added c.c.s. Everything seemed to check out.

Since the last fill i have only noticed that i get stuck episodes more easily if i eat too fast. I can still eat anything i want. (I know i shouldn't so know need to barate me on that comment. :/ )

Any who, i work out 4-5 days a week and haven't lost a lb since early December. I have my next appt scheduled for feb 21st. Each time i go in for a fill i pray it will be the magical fill that will have me only wanting that 1/2 cup of food. Sometimes reading this forum is discouraging because you hear some people say that there is no specific green zone but then sometimes i just need to know that other people may be feeling the same way i do! Good luck to you all!

Oh and i left out that i have lost 35 lbs since being banded. Yes, thats great and all but 25 of those lbs were lost between the 2 week pre-op diet and within 3 weeks after being banded. (A month time frame) I need to see weightloss now. I have another 55 lbs to lose to my goal of 150.

I just wanted to tell my experience with "the green zone".

I feel like I'm in the green zone. I eat about 1 cup of food a meal, do my Protein first. I could very easily eat more but I choose not to. I can go 3-4 hours without feeling hungry. But, if I'm bored I start thinking "what can I eat?" (bordom eater!) Evenings are the hardest. This hasn't changed and it never will. I have to battle the head every day.

I have also found that if I don't eat enough Protein I get hungry sooner and eat a lot more.

I don't think the green zone is as easy as some say. It's not for me anyway. I battle the head everyday.

Good luck to everyone.

. But' date=' if I'm bored I start thinking "what can I eat?" (bordom eater!) Evenings are the hardest. This hasn't changed and it never will. I have to battle the head every day.[/quote']

I am the same way...if im bored i start thinking about food! I so wish i could turn my brain off! I don't even have to be hungry to think about food! Argh!