Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest AK-Sam

Yeppers ya got it I am new to here and new to the idea of getting Lap-banded.

I live in Alaska, I am a male, *noticed from reading around here seem to be lots of ladies so be gental with me please* and I will be a self payer *or what ever you call that*

Sorry for such a short post I am very excited to be here and have a ton of question but I am on my way out the door as of right now so I guess they will have to wait till later tonight.

Hope to get to know you all and talk to all of you soon,

Sam

Hi Sam,

Welcome to Lapbandtalk! This a great site to find out info and hear about other people's experinces. Good Luck.

J

Welcome,

I am new also and I have found that this is the best site. You will find out just about anything you need to know from people that are actually living it. Everyone is always willing to help. It's Great!

Hope to see you again,:D

Hi Sam,

Don't worry about the abundance of females on this site... we do have some male companions and everyone regardless of sex is helpful and friendly.

I hope you find all the research you are looking for... feel free to ask any questions, everyone here is so warm and willing to assist.

Good luck in your research.

Hi Sam!

Welcome to LapBandTalk! Do you have a surgery date yet?

Bonnie

12/03/03

-51lbs

Guest AK-Sam

I am working on my date right now I might be a week away from making it , I am totally excited about it though. Its time to change my life I have always thought if I don't like myslef then why would I exspect anyone else to liek me also. It seems harsh but I also know that there are some of you out there that will understand my logic. As soon as i get a date i will tell you and I will be totally excited about it. I hope it does change me for the better i am a pretty level headed person and I honestly hope to stay that way but I have heard of people changing a lot do to weight loss and I really do like my personality the way it is and I hope to keep it, however I know its a drastic change for me also.

If I can keep a level head and be the same person i was once beside my outer looks I will do all in my power to help as many people as I posablely can. Being over weight for life is an awful thing and I am sad for anyone that has to go though life and yes I am VERY over weight right now but I also feel like for once in my life I can see the light at the end of the tunnle and it gives me great hope more then i can even exsplain.

Sam