Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WTH IS WRONG WITH ME

Im starting to feel depressed four more days till my surgery n i start having a hunger fit!!!. What did. I just do i ran to my kitchen upset so hungry pulled out some sugar free pudding my van muscle milk n a scope of muscle milk cake batter in dove in two spoons. My daughter says mommy i want cheese fries i fixed it i began to pick up the fry placed n my mouth began to chew n mind said to me dont do it rhonda spit it out dont cheat u got this far i began to gag didnt continue whats wrong im so fustrated im tired of these damn broc Soup n Protein Shakes i wanna cry this is what i want WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT PLEASE!!! I WANT THIS CHANGE WHY NOW HAS MY MIND STARTING TODO THIS TO ME

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

Just keep holding on! You only have four more days. You can do this, don't give up!!!

It's difficult to change your food habits after having them for so long. We didn't become overweight over night. This is a life style change for all of us. It's not easy but hang in there. You'll be banded soon enough & well on your way.

Be patient, and keep yourself busy. It'll all work out....

I promise it will get easier, just get over this small hump and you'll be golden :) You can do it!! I went from fast food practically every day to getting a new love of cooking my own food and eating healthy, sounds corny now, but I promise it will happen.

Keep typing, you can't eat when your hands are busy!

The last couple days were the hardest for me. I kept myself super busy and before I knew it i was at the hospital being prepped. YOU CAN DO IT!

DANG. I WISH I WAS THAT CLOSE TO SURGERY. to havin it all over! Im jealous!!!!!!!. Ive got to do a stupid 6 month diet plan first and I havent EVEN STARTED THAT YET. Hang in there, your almost there, so dont blow it, as this is a temporary feeling, and it will pass. Do some thing anything to get your mind off food. grab hubby and walk a mile, ANYTHING! Look at fat pictures on the net! Good Luck. I AM SOOoooo JEALOUS, OMG! DONT , I SAID DONT BLOW THIS!!! Sandy

Thank you all and u will get to this point before you no it my dinner was great chicken broth with french onions n green onions of course i removed them.lol gn

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

You CAN and you WILL do this! The pro-op diet and the diet 2-3 weeks after sugery are the hardest part physically... Mentally, it was torture for me! You are not alone in this battle! I am now on the "other side" down 30+ lbs (surgery was Nov 13th) and I don't regret a single thing about it! I still battle head hunger sometimes and struggle some at work (restaurant industry!) since I'm around food ALL day! This too soon shall pass!

Yes nessa u r right

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

TWO DAYS TO GO! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! BOTTOM OF MY HEART heart heart! Good luck to you, and it will be sooooooo fantastic to have this part behind you and a totally new set of stuff to complain about. OH YEAH, Im THERE with ya. Im JUST LIKE THAT! WOO HOO< and a tooty toot toot! Happy dance for ya, shakin my groove thang! OOOO Yeah ooooyeah , hot dang, two friggin days left! AWESOME LADY! Hugs(friendly, I only swing straight!) but live and let live is dis gals motto! Sandy

Lol sandy cheesy face thanks for the girlybandster dance lets keep eo posted YEAH TWO MORE DAYS UHOH UHOH shake YA BOOTY shake YA BOOTY YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ALRIGHT ALRIGHT Soup FOR dinner Soup FOR dinner

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION

MsRhonda, you can do this, you are almost there!

2 more days and yo will be on the other side!

Good luck to you!

Yes thank u smooches to all

IM MY OWN MOTIVATION