Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Missing Members...

Oh, and if I dont' give up, neither can you! In the last 3 weeks, I've gained 15 pounds, on 1200 calories, I gained 15 pounds.

Oh Crystal... remember I was going to send you a couple of blouses I'd ungrown? Ever wonder why I haven't?

Um, because they FIT me again.

:(

Okay, I'll post pics of the garden tomorrow in Paula's gardening site.

Hey guys, I just wanted to say that before I ask about someone's absence on here and declare them an official Missing Member, I check out their profile to see when their "date of last activity" was. Sometimes members log on and do lots of reading, and feel the need to do very little posting (like Whippledaddy). Looking at the last activity date just lets us know that they are still ALIVE! :biggrin1:

its late.

am I making any sense?

I guess I'm just befuddled, (is that a word), I'm so addicted, more than a couple of days and I gotta ramble, yadayadayayda. Although, I think we all get into a mode of just wanting to lurk, my longest spell was almost a week once.

Hugs everyone and glad to see ya posting again...where's Darcy and Becky?

((Im responding to something from another thread here))

When the hurricane damaged our area last fall, we were without internet for about 6 weeks. That was a long enough time away from LBT that this place was absolutely purged from my addiction.

I didnt think I was missed.

And after I sank into a "I thought these people were my friends" depression, I realized...

I come here for - ME.

I need this place - this place doesnt need me.

I need LBT.

I need the support.

I need the prayers that others offer.

I need the laughs.

I need the friendships.

I need the food ideas.

I need the exercising encouragement.

I need the cry's.

I need the reminders of being a good bandster.

I need the love.

I need the debates (helps me see things in a different perspective)

I need everything LBT offers.

Others dont need LBT like this.

But I do.

Hi Paula!

I love your comments here!! Thank you so much for sharing. I think that sometimes when we ask about missing people it's like giving a speech & trying to thank all the people who have helped you. There's no way you can possibly name or remember them all!! But, because they aren't mentioned, doesn't mean they aren't important. ;)

I also come here for the same support that you mentioned. This place has really helped me more then I can explain.

You are a very kind, considerate person & I think threads like this are such a kind gesture on your part. It lets people know they are missed what a great feeling to know that you were missed!

I love ALL your posts & think you are a wonderful person who adds so much to this forum.

Thanks for being YOU!!

I'm with you Dianechef! ;) You never know whose life you're effecting. Both you & Paula touch my life every day. I've never told you that, heh, so you'd never know. :(

I look forward to your posts... I enjoy watching your struggle with your body image (ok, enjoy is the wrong word, but you know what I mean). Ya'll are ahead of me in your weight loss & banding experience, so I like watching what you're going through & hoping that I can deal with it with as much grace as you have!

To try to list everyone who has effected me would be impossible... some only post once or twice, but those posts made me cry, or laugh, or think, or smile, or take courage, or get up & exercise... you never know what effect you're having!

So to everyone out there... thanks for being a part of my LBT family & for making my life a richer, fuller place! I'm a complete addict!

I feel like Disapearing but I am scared that Paula will hunt me down and tie to the LBT posts LOL

I feel like Disapearing but I am scared that Paula will hunt me down and tie to the LBT posts LOL

Thats right!

You can NOT hide from the LBT Police.

We'll find you... :eekB:

ok, I just thought of Candysmooch. She is now declared: M.I.A.

YUP Paula found me too. I was avoiding you guys for awhile. Been busy with my other biz and just check in every now and then.

Paula made me come and post. LOL!!

OK, Im updating this thread.

Here are some of our Missing Members. I realize that there are many members that havnt been around in a while, but here is a few names of my friends (members) that Ive had past connections with - and I terribly miss...

:)

Dylansmom (Kelly)

Jonathon

Whippledaddy

Jammin and Losin (Jamie)

JanetC

StraWartS

I miss them too... I email Jamie all the time, but I still miss her on LBT I will email her now and kick her hinney LOL

Anyone hear from Delarla? I have emailed and PMed her but got no reply. Where is Kelli(Dylansmom) I know I do not post everyday but I log on here everyday.

Anyone hear from Delarla? I have emailed and PMed her but got no reply. Where is Kelli(Dylansmom) I know I do not post everyday but I log on here everyday.

Try one of her recent posts on the Sangria Suarez thread. She listed an e-mail address to contact her.

How are you Michelle? Are you maintaining your loss? I'll just bet you are. You rock! You should post more...yup, you should. :confused:

:wave: Hi Michelle,

Always good to see you. I sure miss your wise words around here. Hows unbanded life going?

Dylansmom just lurks these days - no posting. Big fiasco happened a few months ago regarding deleted threads and she decided to stop posting for a while.

I havent seen DeLarla around in a while either. What about Penni? She's gone too. :confused: I have Penni's private email addy that I can pm you. Im sure she can locate our DeLarla for us.

Missing Members, where are you?? ((Anyone else missing??))

Dylansmom (Kelly)

Jonathon

Whippledaddy

JanetC

StraWartS

DeLarla

Penni