Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Missing Members...

Hey All I missed this thread until this morning...I reported in on another thread. I got my computer up and running again and I'm really gladcause I've missed you all soooo much!!!! You'll be seeing me more now!!! Thanks for noticing I was gone!!! Its nice to feel needed here....and I sure know I need you guys!!!

LMAOROFLPMP.. PAULA!!! what are you doing with my 'frito pie' quote on your sig line?? LMAO.. that's hilarious..

I LOVE the Frito Pie Quote! It keeps you close to our hearts when you are away working your fingers to the bone. I feel sorry for you AND I miss you! When will you go HOME?!

Leatha, so sorry your working so hard.

Kathy talking about signature lines..everytime I see "Aloe Vera juice Junkie"....

Do you think of me?

Welcome back Jamie

Leatha,

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

I love that quote!

:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

Everytime I think of it, I chuckle.

...and I DO miss you.

Leatha, so sorry your working so hard.

Kathy talking about signature lines..everytime I see "Aloe Vera juice Junkie"....

Do you think of me?

Welcome back Jamie

OMGosh, every time I turn around I'm telling someone about Aloe Vera juice or Egg Drop Soup!!!! I stand firmly behind both of my recommendations!;)

Hey, where's daisydoodle?

Crystal -

I saw Candysmooch post something yesterday? or day before. So at least we know she's ok!

Just wanted to let you know.

Kathy,

Daisydoodle has a little muffin baking right now.... you knew this, right? I see her around seldom (very seldom).

Im digging up bones here, but what ever happened to RachelRoses? remember her?

maybe she changed her name too - and Ive never figured it out!

I was just looking up some info and I saw a post by Kare....

I think she is now on the Missing Person's list.

Kare, you there? (hey, that rhymes LOL)

I have also been looking for lotsofkids from Ohio. I tried to send her a PM, but no response. She was in the process of having all her appointments and was really hopeful to be banded soon.

Soooo funny -- I was just thinking about Heathergurl and saw Gurly go by and never put the two together! We can't even keep track of ourselves!!!!! Not only are we losing pounds & inches -- we're losing each other!

I was just looking up some info and I saw a post by Kare....

I think she is now on the Missing Person's list.

Kare, you there? (hey, that rhymes LOL)

Pretty corny Paula... but thanks for caring. I've been pretty discouraged about my diet and the whole band thing the last couple of months so I've just been trying not to think about it. (Denial is an effective short-term tool, doncha think?) Pretty hard avoid the thought while spending any amount of time on LBT so I haven't checked in too often. Just knowing you all are there is a comfort tho.

It's spring and I've been spending weekends and afterwork hours in my garden. I'll take some photos and post if anyone's interested. The flowers are really looking pretty.

Thanks for asking.

Kare

Well, Kare, of COURSE we want to see pix! You posted some pix of your garden on the Artists and their artwork thread, BEAUTIFUL.

Oh, and if I dont' give up, neither can you! In the last 3 weeks, I've gained 15 pounds, on 1200 calories, I gained 15 pounds.

Hi Kare. We missed you. Glad you are back in action!

Vines, where's your Garden thread?

I think we need to start a garden picture thread too - AND one for question/answers to gadening. I have a maiden hair fern that needs transplanting, but I need to post a picture to give everyone an idea of why Im so concerned.

btw: Where's Dody?

Dody moved to Tennessee last week to live (temporarily) with her DD and SIL. She is probably busy going thru the pre-tests and getting ready for her surgery.

How about the ever delicious Diva Dee? Has anyone seen her around lately?

and due to the deletion thread...where is kelly going? why is she deleting posts? is she taking off? i saw someone mention that she has done it before. does she do it and still stick around? I would miss seeing her post.

Kare, i wanna see the flowers! My garden won't do crap this season so i am discouraged. tell ya what. you pep talk me on my garden, i'll pep talk you on losing weight lol