Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Annoying Crap That Your Partner Does!

My hubby is a pretty good guy.. he helps clean the house even folds the laundry (which I do not do), works two jobs and never has a complaint!

BUT (ofcourse I have a complaint lol) he leaves his dirty clothes were ever he took them off bathroom floor, next to the bed, livingroom. We have to hampers!! I absolutley hate dirty socks so I want to beat him. He leaves his pop cans all over his night stand for weeks unless I pick them up then he gets annoyed and says I would have got those

. WHEN???!! AFTER THE ENTIRE ROOM IS FULL OF THEM?... and he shaves his head and face over the bathroom sink and leaves it there.!!

Oh but I love him and all that he does day in and day out..I always say noone is perfect you just gotta decide who's annoying habits you can deal with!

I get my hubby back after 32 days! No he wasn't in jail...ha! He was out of the country, with his parents as his mother lost her battle to a brief viral infection.

I'm so glad to get him back home that for the moment...HE ....CAN......DO.....NO....WRONG! ( see me in a month though and maybe I'll have something ;) )

I get my hubby back after 32 days! No he wasn't in jail...ha! He was out of the country' date=' with his parents as his mother lost her battle to a brief viral infection.

I'm so glad to get him back home that for the moment...HE ....CAN......DO.....NO....WRONG! ( see me in a month though and maybe I'll have something ;) )[/quote']

Sorry to hear of your hubbys loss:( but glad you are finally being reunited!! Last may I spent 3 weeks away from my hubby and it felt like years!! The first night he was home I didn't even complain about his smelly socks lol

You women are having a great time bashing on guys but I've got some payback coming your way!! Lol

1) stop talking DURING movies, we can discuss what happened afterwards.

2) I don't care about your co-workers personal problems. I don't care about your co-workers at all actually Lol. I for damn sure don't want to talk about them while watching sportscenters top 10 plays! Lol

3) we have different bathrooms, I don't care how dirty you think my sink is. Sorry that I don't clean it 2 times a week like you do!

4) don't send me shopping without a detailed list and expect me to remember everything! Lol it won't happen!!

5) yes I know how fast I'm driving, that's what the speedometer is for!

6) stop thinking that I care about your clothes. I can barely dress myself. I can't handle the added responsibility of rating your outfits.

7) stop telling me to throw away my sweatpants with holes in them. They are the most comfortable pants ever and I refuse to let them go! Lol

8) when we are suppose to be somewhere at 8 which is 30 minutes away and it's 7:25 and I'm in the car with the engine running and you are still getting ready. At 7:50 you rush out the door and call and tell the person "sorry we were running behind" BS YOU were running behind! Lol

9). I know the grass needs mowed, and no I don't care that the neighbor mows every 3 days. He needs to get a life lol

10) yes I know I missed the laundry basket, there's a reason I'm not in the NBA. Stop reminding me! :)

11) don't commit me to any type of outing with your friend or co-worker and their partner. I barely have time for the people in my life and am not taking applications for new friends! Lol

Love this forum, you guys are hilarious! Lol it's awesome when you love someone enough to look past the 500 annoying things they do!

OK' date=' you both are...............

I have been with my hubby for almost 20 years and he does a lot of stuff that annoys the crap out of me but I know i do a lot that annoys the crap out of him. But the most annoying thing he does now, is he thinks I'm a sleep and I hear the potato chip bag tussling and the crunch of the chips. Now that annoys the absolute crap out of me.

But on the other hand, he has been my biggest supporter (except when he told me my thighs looked bad) but he paid for that comment dearly.

i will keep him, he loved me when I was fat and he still loves me know shrinkles and all. ;)[/quote']

Love that word "shrinkles". Never heard that before. Very accurate though!! Lol

Snoring!

I've been married almost 22 years. I think I'm most annoyed when my husband tells me that I'm beautiful when I know that I look like complete crap! It would be nice if he would reserve the compliment for the appropriate moments! It would make it more believable! Then he will say to people "isn't my wife gorgeous?" Well, what in the heck does he expect people to say? I want to crawl in a hole!!!! I've asked him to knock it off but he says it's not his fault that he's totally in love with his wife! He's a moron! It may sound sweet, but when I feel it's not sincere it absolutely gets on my last nerve!!! And just so you understand, i had the flu all last week and walked out of my bedroom and my son said to go back to bed I looked like heck! My husband followed me back to the bedroom, pushed back my stringy hair away from my bright red nose and glassy bloodshot eyes and said, don't listen to him, you look beautiful! Really????