Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I bought a huge decor mirror about 7 feet tall that u lean against the wall. I had it still in the box because I was waiting until I got bedroom furniture. I put it in my bedroom before surgery and love being able to see my whole body. I'm 6'1 so I'm not able to in bathroom mirrors and regular wall mirrors. I live alone so I'm naked mostly. But I just noticed my rolls don't have the same folds on the left side as the right side of my body. I know I've been looking more in detail since the number on the scale has been going down. Just a little fat girl humor. Lol

I thought you said in a previous post that "you didn't want your kids to pick up your bad habits"?

Now you're saying you live alone and are naked most of the time. Please, you are the worst liar I have ever come across.

I told you I have been watching you!

Newbies, I am not being mean. Read her/him post from Nomorebigbaby until him/her changed him/hers name to Rebirth. Him/her story has changed so much it's unreal..

i dont have children but i plan to have children. i have lived my life for the children i wish to have. you are really crazy. why are u following me. leave me alone. you are being a jerk. i dont have anything to lie about. i'll ride down to sarasota and tell u my whole life story. go somewhere, go move something more than just your fingers

" go move something more than just your fingers", what????? What makes you think I'm in Sarasota, been stalking me???

I do this not to hurt you, but to let newbies know they can't always trust whose posting.

Change your name and start again.

Just try being TOTALLY honest, for once....

i changed my name because i wanted to. i live in america. i am free. yes i see your surgeon by your pic since u keep posting everywhere i post. im not gay ok. please leave me alone. you using me to get your post up so u can have a better title. please leave me alone,

Yeah right! I am totally done!!!

Yeah right! I am totally done!!!

I don't understand why u care so much. if this person is fake then just let him be fake your only giving her what she wants

Starting weight: 264.5 Current weight 252.6 Goal weight 160

only thing i want is for her to leave me alone. i have nothing to lie about. i didnt ask her to post on any of my thoughts that came out of my brain. she has no information on her so she is the fraud.

I don't understand why u care so much. if this person is fake then just let him be fake your only giving her what she wants

Starting weight: 264.5 Current weight 252.6 Goal weight 160

I did say I was done.

i put up a pic to prove i was a real person so that lady will leave me alone.

I changed my name does that make me fake? It's the internet who cares what others do you don't know these people personally..

I changed my name does that make me fake? It's the internet who cares what others do you don't know these people personally..

thank u, i cant really believe all that happened. she is twice my age acting like she is half my age. does anyone know how to add before and after pics to profile.

thank u' date=' i cant really believe all that happened. she is twice my age acting like she is half my age. does anyone know how to add before and after pics to profile.[/quote']

Fyi it's the internet some people love to bully, be know it alls, hide behind the keyboard run forums because it makes them feel better and raise there self esteems. Brush it off you did this for you and only you, it's a public forum anyone is allowed on here to post freely. Some have more time on there hands than others due to having no life...

lol. i think i may started 3 posts. she says she has followed me around. she is really being a bully. with the big age difference of course our doctors order would be different. crazy she inspired me though.