Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Accountability

mdfinch
Sign in to follow this  

Yesterday:

Breakfast - 5oz yogurt

lunch - 1 sm pita with Peanut Butter, 3 strawberries

snack - hot tea, Water

dinner - 1/2 chicken makhani lean cuisine (too tired to cook again)

snack - 6oz yogurt, Water

Exercise - 20 min wii free step

Daisy I'm going to have another go at it!!! I had a fill around two weeks ago. I finally felt the restrictions that people were talking about. Now I am very cautious of chewing and what I eat. Before I felt restrictions but I could still eat anything and everything very few foods could I not eat. When I got the fill she said there was not a lot of Fluid.

Yesterday

Breakfast Water and a banana

lunch shakeology

dinner healthy choice meal 1/2 c cottage cheese

snack Cookies???

That's awesome!!! Restriction will help so much. I find I can eat pretty much anything (except beef or dry shrimp... and I haven't attempted white breads at all) but my body tells me when to stop. The beauty of our bands :)

Yesterday

Breakfast - 6oz mango yogurt

lunch - small wheat pita with 2 tbsp PB, 1 small banana

snack - 6oz apple juice, Water, hot tea

dinner - 3 lean cuisine Mexican egg roll thingies

snack - 6oz peach yogurt

Going to cocktail party tonight. No alcohol for me though. Everything else is small portions and lots of dancing to burn cals :) have a good Saturday everyone.

Had a blast at the party tonight. I wore a form fitting outfit I was a little insecure about initially but got so many compliments (from all my guy friends actually lol) telling me I looked great. That boosted my confidence and honestly, the positive attention felt good. I danced all night (exercise!!)

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 3 lean cuisine Mexican egg roll thing with salsa verde, 2/3 small banana

dinner (party) - 2sm beef and veggie skewers, 5 potato chips with 1 tsp dip, 1/4c fruit salad, 1/4c caprese salad

Dessert - 8oz lemonade, 1/4c tiramisu

Water

Hello All,

It has been a while since I have been on here. I have done ok on my wieght loss but have not been doing very will the past few weeks. I started at 258 and I am down to 214.5 this morning. I have about 7cc in my 10cc band and think I am getting close to the green zone. However I feel unmotivated to go to the gym or eat right. Not sure what happened to my motivation.

Welcome back Sabrina. I relate... I feel burnt out the past few weeks with my busy schedule. Planning seems to help.. an easy work out you can do at home and packing lunch for work, then having something easy to prep when you get home.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 2oz chili... didn't feel like eating

dinner - 5oz stewed beef, 2oz steamed broccoli

Snacks - 8oz skim milk, Water, 6oz yogurt

I hate that I can't log into this group on my phone or iPad! It only lets me log in via my computer. Anyway, I had my 3rd fill on Sept 5th and dr put another 1cc for a total of 6cc. Feeling some restriction, I think. I still get this awful neck shoulder pain that feels like the gas pains right after surgery. My docotr thinks I may be eating too large of a portion and it's causing pressure. But even being on liquids the First few days after the fill I was in pain. It seems to be a bit better but now but it is definitely annoying! I just hope nothing is wrong.

Natalie--Yes, next year will be the year of the bikini! Ha! :) Party sounds fun and what a great feeling to get compliments on your skinny dress! Hope you are adjusting the the work schedule but great job on keeping up the workouts.

Hi Sabirna--Great progress! Staying accountable here and on My Fitness Pal helps with my motivation and also weighing daily. And Youtube! Keep on your path!

Lose_it--I'm also more cautious after this fill about what I eat. I think i am getting closer to the green zone.

Oops, forgot to post my meals:

Today:

Breakfast: 1 turkey sausage

Lunch: Protein Shake

Dinner: 1/2 cup broccoli, 4 oz fish

Snacks: (confession time) mini m&m's

1/4 cup frozen yogurt

Thanks Jen! Just trying to find my groove. Got in a hardcore work out right after work today so hopefully I will sleep good tonight, lol. Going in for possible fill on Thurs but i doubt I'll need one.

Hmm... Shoulder pain is no good. But I did have some stomach pain for a couple days after my fill and felt tightness initially. They say it's a learning curve after every single fill so hopefully you will be back to normal very soon. :) have you downloaded the iPhone lapband talk app? Nothing wrong w/ those m&ms and froyo in moderation!

lunch - sm wheat pita with Peanut Butter, 2/3 small banana

snack - 8oz milk, tea, Water

dinner - pita pizza with hot Italian sausage, onions and Tomato sauce (no cheese), 3 carrot sticks

snack - 6oz vanilla greek yogurt w/ sliced peach

Exercise - 30 min cardio, 20 min weights

Yes, I downloaded the app but it will not let me access any of my groups. So frustrating! I might just try logging in on the website and forget the app.

Your food journal is always awesome! I feel like I have been snacking too much this summer and need to stop!

Have a great day everyone!

I have that same issue! I always have to go on to the normal website and then check Notifications to find this thread. grr

Thanks. I do wish I had more variety but don't have the time to get super creative with my food lately.

lunch - sm pita w/ onions, Tomato sauce and hot italian sausage (good old leftovers), 1/2 a peach

dinner - 4oz tortilla crusted fish, 2oz mexican rice, 2oz salad

snack - 8oz skim milk, 5oz vanilla yogurt with sliced berries, Water, green tea

Definitely need to exercise tomorrow.

have a good night everyone.

Breakfast - 4oz vanilla yogurt with 1tsp sugar

lunch - leftover pita pizza with onion and sausage, 3 carrot sticks

dinner - 2 stawberries, 4oz spaghetti with meat sauce (pasta is not my friend right now... feels me up almost instantly)

snack - 1 banana, 6oz lemonade, tea, Water

exercise - 20 min wii free step

Fill appt tomorrow.

Today wasn't the greatest. Super stressful day at work, did not get to exercise. NEED to get to the gym tomorrow with no excuses!

Also what I thought was a fill appt was actually a dietician appt. So it was nice to touch base with her, and she told me to keep up what i was doing and add more fruits/veggies to my diet. When she weighed me I noticed I was 219.5... when I weighed myself at home a week ago I was 218. I am not sure if I gained or if it was just the scales being different. But i am not happy about it.

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 4oz chicken chili, 2 oz fruit salad

dinner - sm pita with Peanut Butter

snack - 5oz yogurt with sliced berries

Water, tea

Breakfast - 6oz yogurt

lunch - 4oz stewed beef, 2oz steamed broccoli

dinner - Sm pita pizza (tomato sauce, onion, sausage)

snack - 5oz yogurt, 2 strawberries

Water, tea

Exercise - 15 min recumbent bike, 20 min elliptical

Not the best eating for the past few days. Not quite sure what is going on with me but I am eating past full and too quickly. I have got to stop!!

I am embarrassed and ashamed about my food today but I am writing it down:

I took my son to a pancake breakfast fundraiser at his school.

Ugh. Here goes- 1 egg, 2slices bacon, I slice ham and 1 sausage patty

Lunch- 2 slices salami, pretzel crisps 10 or so (eating out of bag)

Dinner- m&ms

And during the day I had 3 mini powdered doughnuts.

I really hope I haven't stretched out my band. I need to get this under control.

Natalie- Love your new pic! I hope work becomes less stressful. :)