Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Help Think Ive Got A Problem!

He also cleared me for light exercise, thank goodness bc I've gained 23 lbs! He said I can walk & ride the recumbent bike @ the gym. He just doesn't want me working up a heavy sweat. Which doesn't take much since I am not wearing deodorant! Lol

I thought it was just me. I have gained 7lb since Tummy Tuck 13 weeks ago. I did go back at week 8 and my LB dr. put back 5cc in my 14cc band.... which did practically nothing to stop my hungry and the fact that i can eat ANYTHING... So i will be going back soon.

My wound on my left hip is completely healed..... took 5 week for it to close up. Scar on the hip is larger and darker, but the rest is healing perfectly. i'll take a scar over the huge fat roll any day. Probably going to get a tat to cover it up anyway.

Allison0927 the weight gain was caused by a combination of unfil and being unable to exercise. The biggest factor probably was the unfil though. But Protein intake for proper healing is more important than worrying about weight gain... Hard to do though! Bayougirlmrsc it's good to hear you got all healed up! I had a massage with rheke (?sp) and I feel like that has really helped speed up the healing process, along with a lot of Vit C :)

I didn't know about Vitamin c for healing, another tip for my notebook.

Thought I'd add some pics so you all can see how things are looking now... my husband cut off my left arm in the pic b/c there is an area gapping midforearm that he didn't think should be in the picture. lol

Looking forward to see the doctor again on Monday and hopfully getting the gapping sutured shut :)

post-312764-13813140034743_thumb.jpg

post-312764-13813140035435_thumb.jpg

Thanks for sharing, I hope everything goes well for you at the dr. on Monday.

beth... i think your going to heal very well. your scar doesn't look bad at all. hope thing go great today

So went to the doctor today... He decided it looked like it was healed enough to be sutured. He told me the reason why it gapped in 2 places was because it's a "running stitch" and once it pops in one place the integrety of the entire arm is compramised :(

Well 18 stitches later and an area that had a collection of Fluid under the skin drained... Needless to say I'm one hurting unit! The 11 stitches in my left armpit are super sore :huh:

So attached are some pics... they are a lil graphic (you've been warned).

post-312764-13813140039787_thumb.jpg

post-312764-13813140041504_thumb.jpg

post-312764-13813140042468_thumb.jpg

post-312764-1381314004311_thumb.jpg

Beth, it looks painful. I'm so sorry, I hope it heals soon.

Thanks SVM10 it's pretty painful :( I'm bummed bc I'm 3 wks out & still on Vicodin. My pcp says the pain from the sutures should diminish by 3-4 day though. I pray that to be true!