Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay so for my 10 day liquid diet is it okay for me to drink SLIM FAST?? That's a Protein Shake right?? I'm clueless about everything...lol

I do slimfast 321 high Protein (20g)/low carb/180 cal/fat 9g. My doc recommends this one not the regular one and it taste good. I have whey protein also but like the slimfast better and I do 30g fat daily/600-800 cal/40-60 carbs if that.

Slim Fast does not have enough Protein and is high in carbs/fat. I believe they make a low-carb Slimfast that has more protein, but is still pretty high in fat. Look for something with 25+ protein and less than 5g fat and carbs.

Slim Fast does not have enough Protein and is high in carbs/fat. I believe they make a low-carb Slimfast that has more protein' date=' but is still pretty high in fat. Look for something with 25+ Protein and less than 5g fat and carbs.[/quote']

Ok thanks

I do slimfast 321 high Protein (20g)/low carb/180 cal/fat 9g. My doc recommends this one not the regular one and it taste good. I have whey Protein also but like the slimfast better and I do 30g fat daily/600-800 cal/40-60 carbs if that.

Thanks

My doctor allowed the Slimfast high protein/low carb also. I tried all the ready-made Protein Drinks on his approved list and Slimfast was the best tasting.

My doc is very particular about which shakes I use he does not want me to use slim fast or anything like that because they don't have enough protien and they have too much fat, calories and sugar. He prefers tht I use a protien called chike.

I drink Atkins shakes muscle milk light isopure(not a shake looks like juice) and I just bought myoplex but have not tasted it yet.Look for drinks that have atleast 10 gms of Protein and low in carbs/sugars.hope this helps.

If you have access to costco Premier Ready to Drink is a very good shake: 160 cal for 30 g of Protein. I buy chocolate but the vanilla is fine.

For powder my doctor prefers whey isolate. Isolate is the best form of whey Protein. Look for it specifically because not all Whey is Isolate. I buy Dymatize gourmet vanilla and Gold Standard chocolate at Vitamin Shoppe. Join the frequent buyer program as they send you coupons.

I would freeze Milk Cubes so that when I blended the shakes they had a nice frappe consistancy (frappe is New England for milk shake made with ice cream). You can also add fat/sugar free pudding powder and or Torvani sugar free syrups (found in the coffee isle).