Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone Get Stuck At Setup For Fitbit With A Mac?

I went through the entire setup, and now I am stuck at "finishing the setup process...please wait" No matter what I do, restart, reset, re-install, I get the same result. Just waiting and waiting with nothing happening! I have email support but apparently they are bogged down and I really wanted to start syncing today! Any help is much appreciated!

I believe their server is experiencing some sort of a problem today or something. I tried installing my brand new Fitbit on Windows 7 at first. And it had troubles connecting, telling me something about that their server is experiencing difficulties. Then I immediately tried it on my MacBook Air with Lion installed. And got the same problem: it won't connect to server. I managed to get it sync with my MacBook, i.e. it asked for the number to pair, etc.. But as a side-effect - it seems like all of my daily stats just got reset to zeros without being posted online... Which is kinda frustrating considering that I had about 7 miles jog today and other high-intense aerobic workouts done. I'd suggest you try it tomorrow again, hopefully it gets working tomorrow.

Thanks for your reply!!! I'm usually pretty good with technical things, but I was really starting to doubt myself! Since it was my first day with it, I had Jo idea what the heck was wrong! I did get to the point where it asks for the numbers...multiple times..10...15 times...lol I lost count I was so frustrated! I will try again tomorrow! Sorry to hear all your numbers were reset, that stinks :(

I got mine yesterday, couldn't sync it up for nothing. I did see one trouble shooting option- use a pen or paperclip and push little button on bottom of charging base, it is reset button. Then you have to uninstall and reinstall software on your computer. It worked for mine- we had spent about 6 hours trying to get it to work, pushed that button and it synced right up. Only problem now is it wont charge... so we still may have to take it back.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches