Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ok, it has been a stressful time for me lately so I really need some support. What I am asking for is that everyone tell me (and each other) what your first goal was or is if you have not been banded yet.

I'm looking for little things like, lost that first 10lbs or walk all the way around the block or weigh less than your spouse.

Thanks all!

My first goal was to lose 15lbs from the day I walked in to the doctors office, post band... which meant I also needed to lose the 5lbs I gained over the holidays. I made it today :) My next goal is the next 15lbs.

My 1st goal is to lose 10% of my body weight (28#'s) I was banded 1/16 and am down 11#'s pre-op and 11#'s post-op ... So I only have 6#'s to go. When I reach my 1st goal I am going to get blonde and purple highlights in my hair LOL ... It feels a little strange to reward myself with a new hairstyle but its better then food !!! and I am just not going to waste money on new clothes for a few more months =0)

Good luck to you on your journey =0)

My first goal was to be able to cross my legs under my desk lol......Im happy to say that I can do that with room to spare.

My first goal is to loose 20 lbs. This is a milestone for me because I always loose 20 lbs, and thats it. I am currently down 15 lbs, when I loose the next 5 lbs, I am getting my nails done. I actually made a list of what I am rewarding myself at different pounds lost. :)

My weightloss goal presurgery was 160. I told my emotional eating group that my real goal was to weigh what my driver's licence said, 158. I hit that goal at 11 months!

I want to go to Onederland

Got a nosebleed on the way to a business meeting. Walked into a normal size store at the mall and was able to buy a shirt to buy.

Love this one! All are great, but this made me smile!!

My first goal was to lose 25 lbs. I've always been able to lose 20, only to gain that plus back again. I needed to know I could get past that evil mark :) I did it. Diagnosed with diabetes in July and started watching what I ate, lost 9 before meeting my Lap Band doctor. Pre surgery (insurance requirement) another 15, I did that and was banded on November 18th. Since July, I've lost a total of 40lbs. Still waiting for that 'sweet spot' but doing so much better with Portion Control. AND even better, I've gone down 4 clothing sizes.

I am with PWoo10 on this one.......I have so dreamed of being under 200 pounds I can not wait!!!! and to be honest, I have not even thought of anything past that....I am sooooo close I can almost smell it ......btw I think it will smells like a spring breeze through an opened window on a completed house cleaning weekend afternoon......LOL!

My first goal was to get under 200 lbs.

Now it is to get where I was when I graduated High School - 40 years ago!!

I don't think I'll ever see my graduation weight 117# and size 5 prom dress. Three babies and 40 years later, things have shifted and changed. I'll still look dang good at 150#.

My first goal was to get below 253. That was the lowest i could get with di