Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Low Rise Jeans and Thong Panties

Okay, that's it. Ya'll have convinced me. I'll try thongs again. I tried them once and just COULDN'T. But....now that I'm getting a little jiggy with the new man, I think he'd like it...and maybe me too.

I just CAN'T seem to fathom it.

But is it like when I got contacts? My sis told me "it's uncomfortable at first but you get used to it".

I guess I started thinking this way when my new man saw my red granny panties and said "oh look, you are wearing Super Girl shorts!"

:sob: That's SO not sexy.

All my panties are too big now with almost 80 lbs gone so now is the time for a girl to get new lacy things!!

In another topic....for Valentine's I've been trying on a ton of lacy naughty things.....so even with 80lbs gone, I'm still 60 lbs from goal.....I just don't think I can feel sexy in that stuff. Does that ever get easier????

OMG, the underwear thread needs to come back to life! I'll see if I can bump it because we need to see Superwoman's Shorts on there!

Karen, I sell lingerie so I see lots of new styles coming out. They're really doing a great job on plus size lingerie by creating interesting pieces that cover some stuff while flaunting others. Just keep looking and you'll find something that makes you sexy.

Remember this picture, and the discussion of whether or not it was a man's butt?

post-204085-13813133192945_thumb.jpg

Well, I saw this pic online yesterday and about died laughing. I thought I should share for those of you who can't tell the difference. *laughs*

post-206378-13813133193725_thumb.jpg

post-205630-13813132987339_thumb.png

post-205630-13813132987536_thumb.png

I'm just getting used to wearing low-rise jeans. Now that I've lost a bit of weight, they're not so bad after all. And....I absolutely LOVE wearing thongs. I don't/won't wear any other type of panties. I recently bought new ones at Target - - 3 for $9.99.

Susan,

LOL - slight difference. (I had to laugh out loud at that one)

Im glad this thread was re-born.

I recently went shopping for jeans. :)

3 c-sections, gall-bladder surgery and band in my belly - low-riders are NOT comfortable on THIS body. yuck.

I hate them.

Well, Someone emailed this to me the other day.. Thought this would be an appropriate thread to post it to.. EEEK!!! Imagine the view from the front! Can someone scale this down, its pretty scary that large! Enjoy!

post-205332-13813133193971_thumb.jpg

post-205970-13813132987746_thumb.jpg

Low riders aren't for me either -- if you are a square and your hips aren't wider than your waist, you feel like you're going to lose them all day -- best thong or not, I wanna keep my pants ON until I decide to take 'em off! And that muffin top thing -- I HATE it when I see girls that aren't even that heavy, but they have it just b/c they make the wrong jean choice! They look so bad...........

You know, it just pisses me off when a guy has a nicer ass and legs than me! LOL

Leave it big Kimmy.. it adds to the affect. *grins*

Gosh, I wish I lived over there. I want some new undies. Do you know everything half reasonable stops at size 16 here (US 14) and if you need larger, it's either the dreaded grandma full brief or just very boring plain knickers.

Although I laybyed this the other day in a 16D and matching knickers:

http://www.bendonlingerie.com.au/products/range.asp?rangeID=313

How divine is that? But I dont know when (or if) it will fit. Its just so prtty I want it anyway.

:) well here in Czech republic we dont even have shops for fat people, the only one is Marina Rinaldi and this king of fashion is just so bad lloking and a stupid skirt costs about 400 dollars!! I cant wait to be norrmal and be able to buy stuff without having to go abroad.

Of course I can order from Torrid or some other stores but the problem is that our customs will charg me almost the whole price of the items, so I am paying twice. Great situation isnt it?

Oh and the butt-pictures are really funny:-)

I have several pairs of jeans (why are they called pairs?) that hit at the waist, Avenue brand I believe, and I can't breathe when I sit. I started wearing the low rise/mid rise, OMG, what a difference in comfort. Now my mission is to find the shorter capri with the lower waist, so off to Old Navy I go. They just opened a Lane Bryant near me, but the only thing I can wear from there now are the tops. I didn't know they had a 12 though. I just know I'd spend the day trying to pick that thong out of my a$$ if I tried to wear one. At my age, it's all about comfort :) .

Quoted from Jachut, "They dont cut off your lungs when you sit down and you dont need to undo them after you eat."

If I didn't wear the womens natural waist jeans, what would my teets rest on?!!!

I will be buying these tummy tucking thongs as soon as I recoup enough to go to store (banded 4/6/06). I will be sure to tell all how they feel/fit. Thank you for letting me know where I can get these. I also HATE panty lines!