Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A RE-introduction

OK ladies, just because we're married doesn't mean we're dead! We can look, even if we can't touch ;) Appreciating a fine looking man doesn't mean I love my wonderful hubbie any less.

If this worked, attached is a picture of Dr. Kuwada. He's about 5'6" and slim. I don't find him attractive, but he is pleasant. I like his bedside manner. Just wish he'd hurry up so I can get my band!

post-205095-1381313283931_thumb.gif

Angie-LOL! Yes, the other doctors in North Carolina are great too. I know because I've heard wonderful things about them! I really hope I didn't sound like I was saying that they weren't, because that's not what I meant at all. I just meant there are lots of reasons why some choose one doctor over another, and those reasons aren't the same for everyone. I have the hardest time getting things across sometimes, and lots of times I end up sounding like I meant something totally different! I think it comes from working with 18 4 and 5 year olds all day!:phanvan

I don't have any idea what Dr. V looks like, so I can't really compare. But, Dr. Bauman is a cutie. I wouldn't go so far as to say he was a HOTTIE, but most defintely a cutie. I think it makes the fills go by just a little faster!

Now don't get me started about Jamie's ENT. He is a HOTTIE! Jimmy (my husband) makes fun of me all the time for liking him, and accuses me of wanting to take Jamie to his appointments by myself. He is definitley easy on the eyes.;)

That's exactly right Kim, and what is it they say about diets? "Just because you're on a diet doesn't mean that you can't look at the menu?"

You're plain silly Melissa. lol Crushes are ok unless you act on them! ;) Married woman are allowed a little crush here and there. It's been told it helps a marriage out? lol Just an article I read not too long ago and now I can't back my story up! ;) tee hee...

I do like shorter men rather than tall but I do think something about Dr. B is cute. Not sure what yet? :D

Angie

You know it has occured to me if I wanted to check up on my patients....if I was a doctor I might have one of my staff monitoring these types of boards for mentions of my name. LOL And here we are all rating them on their hotness...lol. If we all are blushing next time we see our doctors its our own fault.

My hubby thinks it funny....I was recently asked out...I think.....I'm not convienced it wasn't going to be a sales pitch of some sort. Anyway...there is a guy that works out at the gym...I admit...I thought he was cute...but I don't think I was obvious in thinking that...maybe I was. Anyway after I worked out I was headed for the locker roms and he stopped me and asked if I'd like to get coffee sometime. I stutterd "i'm married and fled into the locker room." This happened months ago...but right after it happened I was careful not to workout at the same time I thought "he" would be there. Hehehe...I've been married most my life...don't know if that was a pick up or if he was trying to sell me something. Hubby claims is was a pickup...and laughed at my reaction.

Oh well, I am sure Dr. B would be flattered to hear his patients think he is a cutie. HI DR B's office people! ;) OH well they know me there really well and know I go here so so be it! ;) I dont care. I am just crazy like that anyways. I would tell it to his face. And just might next week at my fill. You know what Dr. B we were talking about you on our LBT forum and talking about how cute our Dr's are. lol I wonder what he would say? :D

Angie

Well the fill went fine. Got 1.5 whatever added. Angie, the hosptial didn't ask for anything...so...not sure what happened there. It took all of 5 minutes once i was on the table. My studded belt looked cool on the radiology screen. LOL I'm on liquids for 3 days...instead of 2? and then mushies for 3 days. I don't feel any different but dr. B assured me I would.

And for some reason while there I kept thinking Dr. B is really cute...gee thanks ladies. LOL

Welcome back.

I am a slow loser. Boo hiss. It is my fault. I am not eating like a bandster because I do not have too. That is the problem. I am not using my tool like I should.

I hope your fill helps. I think I will get another next week.

Melissa, it may actually be 3 and 3 days because when I went last week, Dr. B forgot to mention it to me (and I forgot from the previous fill) so I asked the lady in the window. She told me 2 and 3, so that was probably wrong.

C

Wow, Awesome to hear Melissa!! I can't wait to get mine done next week. I wont open my mouth about the money at all when I go. :) Woo hoo! We shall see what happens there huh? What are they having you drink and all for your liquid phase? OK im off to the gym I actually feel like it today. :clap2: TTYL!

Angie

You guys are all cracking me up!! Congrates Melissa on your fill.

Ok now comes the truth as to why I'm doing this all over again.....I saw a naked man in my hospital doorway..yup some of you may remember....he was a bit old, (actually I remember lots of grey hair everywhere) so I'm doing it over again hoping it will be a young hottie this time..... Couldn't tell if he was a Dr. or not...

I'll let cha know