Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June bansters how much have you lost in 15 months?

I was banded June 3rd 2010 I have lost 120 lbs to date how is everyone else doing! I had a minor set back when I had port revision surgery in July to place a smaller low profile port. I'm finally back on track and losing weight again!

Banded June 29, 2010 and have lost 132 pounds. Lost pretty steady for a year, about 10 pounds a month. Summer has been tough. Have only lost 5 pounds since July 1, but it is better than gaining. Have got back on track Sept. 1st but my weight is just not moving very fast. Keep up the good work!

I was early July lost 166 but over the past month or two have not moved. I will drop a pound or two then it will be back the next week. Lots of saggy skin so may just be as low as I will get without surgery. Which doesnt make sense with a BMI of like 32 lol. Who knows Great job you Two!!

You guys are doing awesome!

I was banded June 3, 2010. I have lost 90 lbs but that is still 75% to my target goal so I am happy. I tend to lose weight in chunks. I will loose 10 lbs in a month or two and then just work to keep it off for a couple of months. Then the cycle starts over. I could probably go tighter and consistently loose weight, but I would be miserable. On my tight days I can hardly eat anything but liquids and soft textures. But I never know when I will have a tight day until I eat the wrong thing :(. I don't want to go so tight that my tight days mean liquids only.

Only 30 lbs to my target!! WHOOT!

270/180/150

I have lost a total of 81 pounds since my surgery June 4, 2010... I'm 10 pounds to my goal weight.... weight loss has crawled to a stop and I admit that I have gotten a little lazy in my eating a high quality diet. But still working at it!!

Lost 80 lbs since June 2010. Regained 10 in last couple months. So scared and don't want to regain. Would like to lose about 30 lbs still.

I'm very depressed... I was banded June 2010 and I've barely lost 50 lbs. I'm 69 today and wonder if it could be an age thing. I don't eat much but the exercise is very hard for me. I have arthritis in my knee but when the weathr is good I walk at least a mile a day. I will lose a few ounces when I walk daily, but now it's winter and I gained back what I lost over the summer. I can't get out and walk... people don't shovel their sidewalks and with cars parked along the street it's hard to walk... We live in Buffalo NY. I babysit 3 days a week so I can't join a gym even if I could keep up with the others there. I don't drive at night. I'm very worried about going in for my check up this month because they are not going to be happy with me. :( I reallly thought Lapband was the answer for me but I feel like I have failed. Start weight 247 Surgery weight 237 present weight 202. (End of summer it was 198).

I have a lot of trouble with eating too fast and getting food stuck and having to barf... but after I master that by eating slower I can eat too much. For instance... I can eat a whole chicken breast plus veggies. I'm good then for about 3 hrs. I dont' eat sugar or breads at all.