Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

This has been a GREAT day!!

Ok first of all, I bought a 2006 Chrysler 300 Touring edition today. And I got a great deal. Pics to be posted tomorrow.

Then as if that wasn't enough, John and I just got home from seeing INXS at the Gibson Theatre at Universal City Walk. OH MY GOD!!! I got my exercise in by dancing the night away to J.D. Fortune and INXS songs. Oh and two surprises. Marty Casey opened the night with his band Love Hammers. They rocked the house. AND AND the second surprise, MIG AIELLO showed up and walked through the crowd. OH MY GOD!! I nearly wet my pants.

So between the NEW car and the concert tonight I am flying HIGH.

The only down side is I went way off my diet tonight. BUT it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun doing it.

I have a new car!!!! I have NEVER in my 45 years had a new car. I mean a brand spankin NEW CAR people. WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

It is cream with leather interior.

o0o Penni!! That's so awesome. After all the bad days you've had lately, you were absolutely front of the line for a good one soon, so I'm glad it came.

Can't wait to see pics of that car .. sounds sweet :)

Thats great...couldnt have happened to a more deserving person.

Congratulations!! But I am a bit jealous. When they were picking their lead singer, I actually watched tv. And danced away to some of the songs!!!

How cool for you and getting a new car too. Good for you. Enjoy and Celebrate.

Penni I was looking at them last year and it was a toss up. A 300 or a town & country van. I got the van b/c of DD, dog, basically the room. But I came this close to getting one. They are beautiful cars...drool.... congrats !!! and mostly ENJOY.

Hugs.

Sounds like a great day indeed! As non-materialistic as I am, I gotta say I love a new car, too. It is a real rush, for some reason.

WHOOOHOOOO! I can't wait to see the pictures!!! I just can hear the excitment in your voice> I am so happy for you. What a fabulous night on the town! The inside sounds delicious!! I am jealous FOR SURE!!! Luv ya.

uuuoohhhhh Penni, Sarge Is Coming--look out here he is!

:devious:devious:devious SARGE HERE:devious:devious:devious

SO WHATS THIS PRIVATE MERRICK

YOU HAD A LITTLE R&R

DID YOU?!!!!

WELL THATS FINE & DANDY EXCEPT

YOU WENT OFF

THE food REGIMENT!!!

PRIVATE I'LL SUCCEED-YOU ALSO???

W/CHIPS & GUAC LAST NIGHT ?!!

THE BOTH OF YOU ARE IN THE STOCKAID TODAY WITH A LIMITED AMOUNT

OF CHOW & DOUBLE

THE EXERCISE!!

WHAT "AM I BEING TOO HARD ON YOU?"

:deviousHORSE HOCKEY!!:devious

:devious & YOU KNOW IT!:devious

I EXPECT YOU TO MAKE UP FOR LAST NIGHT

& HOLD YOUR HEAD PROUD BY SUNDAY MORNING.

I'M WATCHING YOU

"TWO GOOD FOR NOTHIN'S"

ALL THE TIME

DON'T THINK I WON'T FLY DOWN THERE

& KICK YOUR ASS!

:devious:devious:deviousFALL IN:devious:devious:devious

Congrats Penni! I've never had a new car either, but once I finish school and go back to work I get one! Woot! Sounds like you had a blast last night!

Penni Those three hundreds are the BOMB BABY!!! I want one too! I am having a hard time choosing between the 300 and the Lincoln Navigator. We have the same color choice too amazing. I also picked that same color in the navigator. That 300 is what my little cousins call 'BIG PIMPIN' Lol have fun!!

Congrats on the new car Penni! Sounds like you had an amazing time last night too! :)

SARGE!! YES SARGE!!

Private Merrick reporting for Weight loss patrol.

SARGE!!

LOL!! Can you tell that I was a military wife at one point. You don't say YESSIR to a Sargeant cause they are Non Commission. LOL!!

Anyway, back on track this morning with diet. By the way Sarge I did exercise last night with all the dancing I did. SO THERE!!!

I just walked outside to make sure the car was actually real. I keep waiting for a phone call or the police to show up and say "Mame there has been a report of a car matching this description seen leaving the Dodge car lot under false pretenses." OH NO!! But no the car is still here and just a pretty as the first time I saw it. DROOL!!!

I am still on cloud nine.

That is the freakin' car of my dreams !!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I am sooo jealous !!!

Go Penni Go ! You deserve this girl !

I would post pics of my 1999 Saab Wagon, but I just don't think it would be as exciting.

OMG I **love** those cars! I'm thrilled for you! Are you going to pose next to the car like in the car ads? *grins*

And the concert ta boot? Dang girl. You DID have a great day! I miss concerts.. the dancing, the singing, the excitement.. hm.. *goes off to search for concerts coming to my area*

Woman, you amaze me! A new car, a hot band and dancing.... life should always be this good. 2006 will be your year, and It couldn't happen to a nicer person :kiss2: