Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

O M G - Bikers, I'm Gonna Faint! Help!

Betty, Celest, Angel, OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY HUSBAND JUST BROUGHT ME A BRAND NEW HARLEY AND I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what kind, all I know is I sat on that black beauty one time a couple weeks ago and didn't DARE dream of owning it! I'm at my desk crying with my hands shaking and my bosses think I'm insane. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The salesguy is on his way to pick up hubby now (he did the deal over the phone.) I need a bankruptcy attorney - we are a 3 Harley garage!

Holy nuthouse, I have two Harleys and my husband only has one!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby on phone now - 2006 Street Glide, Black and beautiful. She'll be getting very delicate pink pin stripe details - nothing tacky, just very DeLarla!!!!

IT HAS A STEREO!

Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd! Oh my gawd!

Is this how non-circus freeks react to shoes? My hubby just told me that he got the part to fix my bike!

Wow!! I am so jealous!!! We look, but right now it's only a dream!! You definately have a keeper!!!! Take a ride for me!!! You lucky heifer!

YOU are in shock? I'll probably have a stroke when I get home. I'm trapped at work for another hour and can't even see it till then!

He said our money tree out back by the gold mine just bloomed. At least I have witnesses to testify how nicotine abstinence has caused his temporary insanity for when the bankruptcy judge comes a knockin!

And you people don't expect me to ride her, do you? She's way, wayyyy too pretty for riding! If I don't die in the next hour, I'll post a pic when I get to her! I'm not thrilled that Daddy is riding my newborn first, but my head is spinning and heart pounding - not the safest riding conditions going on right now! I told him he'd die next if he DARES riding her anywhere but to the garage! MINE. Wow. Like, wow!

Ok...that does it.....you have the greatest husband in the history of husbands. Wowowowowowowowow. De, that freaking ROCKS!!!!! Congrats on your new baby! May she always treat you right!!!!!

I know a man in Vegas who is getting him some tonight!!!!!!

"I know a man in Vegas who is getting him some tonight!!!!!!"

You do? When are you going to introduce me? Ha ha! Karen, Chris is the best husband most of the time. Trust me, I knocked a lot of rough off him over the years, but he's still got some pretty sharp edges!

And think about it, did he really buy his wife a brand new bike, or did he buy himself bragging rights? Oh geeze, I can just hear him telling his buddies that 'his' wife has 2 Harleys AND owns and adult toy store. He thinks he's King Ding Dong! His friends worship him for my vibrator business alone!

Is it me, or does LBT now have an XXX rated selection of sexually explicit bananas? Jack, is that one on the far right end really getting it from behind?

How very cool! He is definately a keeper! I am excited for you! I can't wait to see the picture! I know you are going crazy not being there! Heck, tell your boss that you had and accident and have to go change clothes! (you probably won't be lying):);) :star:

FINALLY BETTY, there you are! I already had an accident, so I am so very very outta here! I will snap snap as soon as I get there!

Be careful now, no speeding and getting in an accident! Take a breath and take is a little slow! But take that picture! We just looked in our books and saw a picture of your bike, it's cool! I really like it!:eek: :D :D

WELL??? Where are you hiding her pictures??

Hmmm did someone call in sick of working today? "hi erin <cough,cough> I can't make it in today <achoo> my new bike has given me a severe case of spring fever <snniffff>"