Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Okay you're right everyone. Sorry for the offense. It was just being sarcastic, really.

Admittedly, I've been quite the shit lately. I think it all started yesterday when I was driving happily through town to pick up some groceries when I saw a pick up truck so covered in mud it was barely visible, then realized it was my SON'S.

I've been in rare form since then, oh yeah full moon this week too. Did I mention he is now buried in the trunk in the attic?

It's ok, Mattie. Just eat less, exercise more and everything will be just fine. <running>

I bought that hammer someone was talking about but now my fingers hurt. Did I do something wrong?

Gotcha.

All I can say is, I AM perfect. I am the most perfect formerly 293-lber to ever walk the earth ;)

Yes you are! Anybody who's lost that much weight is alright in my book :) Speaking of perfect, I keep telling my husband that I am, I'm not sure he's understanding.......LOL

Gotcha.

All I can say is, I AM perfect. I am the most perfect formerly 293-lber to ever walk the earth ;)

Yes you are! Anybody who's lost that much weight is alright in my book :) Speaking of perfect, I keep telling my husband that I am, I'm not sure he's understanding.......LOL

Only the perfect can identify one another. It's the advanced eyesight ;)

WHAT? We have ot move :o ? Eat less :mellow: ? Count calories :blink: ? REALLY :lol: ? OK! Thats it,,,IM OUT! :P

PS,,can I borrow the hammer?:D

I get it too and it's just from my own experience. I think all the tool talk is over rated. I think it's pretty magic when the sweet spot is reached, but I used to get flamed quite a bit for that positive attitude. Oh well, it's my own special little piece of magic. The tool people can keep using their tools and I'll keep enjoying the magic :D (perfect magic)

I guess your allowed to be a " shit" every once in a while...........NOW eat less calories and move more! Lmao

This post made me laugh! I'm a prebander so I may have no idea what I'm talking about but just from what other around me think about the "tool" - - they assume this thing is going to do the work for me and I'm going to breeze through losing weight. Almost like I'm cheating weighloss. No one gets it...this isn't a walk in the park and I'm sure I'm gonna smash a few fingers along the way until I learn how to use this hammer :rolleyes: I can't get it through their skulls (maybe this is where a hammer might be useful) that I have to "Watch what I eat, eat good Protein, no more junkie food, exercise and change my life." I get exhausted from the "tool" comments too but it's true and how else do you describe it? I can't wait to begin my journey and I hope I'm as lucky as all the other Perfect People on here....Have a Wonderful Day. :Dancing_biggrin: :grouphug: