Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I WANT THIS USELESS LAP BAND REMOVED !!!!

Thank You !:D I will go to Hurly in Flint this Thursday, then set up a appointment to see a surgeon.

If he says No not interested, then I will get on the phone, and start calling these surgeons.

I appreciate your input, any other suggestions,,,,, please let me know.

Again Thanks, Shirley.

AND ! ! ! PRAYER DOES HELP ! SO THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO TALK TO THE MAN UPSTAIRS.... I APPRECIATE THAT.

Oh gee Shirley, I really do hope you get this thing resolved. I'm in Colorado, so the only way I can help you is to offer support and say a few words to that man upstairs for ya. Let us know how it all goes.

Oh gee Shirley, I really do hope you get this thing resolved. I'm in Colorado, so the only way I can help you is to offer support and say a few words to that man upstairs for ya. Let us know how it all goes.

Thank You,,, I will!!!

Sorry, I don't have any help for you about doctors but I have read some of your posts and can say that your story scares me to death and I really, really hope you get this thing sorted out SOON!

Do you know if your insurance will pay for the fix? Sorry I don't remember if you posted about whether you were ins. or self-pay. But in my ins. doc. it says they will cover repair or replacement for a device that is defective or that slips, erodes, etc. GOOD LUCK!! And please keep us updated.

I don't have the ins. that I had 5 yrs. ago. I now have Medicare, so I hope this covers this type of problem. He's not admitting that he did anything wrong.

I appreciate the posting that you put up, and I just hope people will realise that I'm not alone. That's what is scary to me.

How many people out there will fail do to a defective band/or the Dr's. mistake.

But after all I went through, what really p me off, was all the lies to cover his butt. So if he did that to me, he has to be doing it to the rest of them to cover a mistake from anyone. I mean I'm not being singled out ! It's in his post op notes...

If that is true,, then he should be put in jail, and loose his license. But there is no way to prove it. Hippa would make sure of that.

So I'll waite and see what happens with this surgeon. If it's not a good thing,,,, it can come out.

I don't have the ins. that I had 5 yrs. ago. I now have Medicare, so I hope this covers this type of problem. He's not admitting that he did anything wrong.

I appreciate the posting that you put up, and I just hope people will realise that I'm not alone. That's what is scary to me.

How many people out there will fail do to a defective band/or the Dr's. mistake.

But after all I went through, what really p me off, was all the lies to cover his butt. So if he did that to me, he has to be doing it to the rest of them to cover a mistake from anyone. I mean I'm not being singled out ! It's in his post op notes...

If that is true,, then he should be put in jail, and loose his license. But there is no way to prove it. Hippa would make sure of that.

So I'll waite and see what happens with this surgeon. If it's not a good thing,,,, it can come out.

First, very sorry to hear about all that you are going through and dealing with. I also have a 4 cc band, filled to 2 cc's and I have had zero problems, so your story hits me as we have the same size band.

Writing in all caps is universally considered shouting in emails and in online communication and IS considered rude - some people are not aware of this and I see that someone mentioned it to you. It was mentioned as information, it was not an attack, so please try to keep an open mind and please do not presume that someone has a negative intent when they post or reply to you.

You may also want to consider turning on the spell check - we are not meeting you in person and we cannot 'hear' the tone in your messages - caps and poor spelling can give a less than accurate impression of what you are trying to communicate and can make it harder for others to understand what you are trying to get across.

Best of luck with your situation - hopefully you will have a great and positive outcome in the end.

First of all I want to thank You for responding to my Post I was good and p'd off when I posted that in CAPS, so I thought I was doing the appropriate thing. Thank You for pointing that out. Second as far as the spell check, I use it every time. If it's not up to snuff,,, well I do apologise for that.. But yes I do use it every time. Third I didn't take the response to the CAPS as offensive. That's why I asked WHY? Being p'd off to the Max, I guess I was write, because it was proper after all. Fourth and Final Yes it P'd me off something terrible to think that I would seek sympathy for myself.! ! ! That would be the day. Solutions to the problem is what I seek. So except for the spellcheck not working at 100%. I guess I'm holding my own pretty good.

If it makes all of you happier :D Then even if I get more bad news, and loose my cool. I will try not to post in CAPS "if I remember!"

Shirley.

First of all I want to thank You for responding to my Post I was good and p'd off when I posted that in CAPS, so I thought I was doing the appropriate thing. Thank You for pointing that out. Second as far as the spell check, I use it every time. If it's not up to snuff,,, well I do apologise for that.. But yes I do use it every time. Third I didn't take the response to the CAPS as offensive. That's why I asked WHY? Being p'd off to the Max, I guess I was write, because it was proper after all. Fourth and Final Yes it P'd me off something terrible to think that I would seek sympathy for myself.! ! ! That would be the day. Solutions to the problem is what I seek. So except for the spellcheck not working at 100%. I guess I'm holding my own pretty good.

If it makes all of you happier :D Then even if I get more bad news, and loose my cool. I will try not to post in CAPS "if I remember!"

Shirley.

I have seen you in other threads posting in all caps just to respond to people in general, which is why I presumed that you were not aware.

I am not sure what you mean when you say "loose your cool" I think you meant to say lose.

The words loose and lose are mixed up in writing; for some reason, many people write loose when they really mean lose. But there's no reason to lose your mind worrying about this, just lose the extra o!

Loose

Loose is an adjective, the opposite of tight or contained.

My shoes are loose

I have a loose tooth

There's a dog running loose in the street

Lose

Lose is a verb that means to suffer the loss of, to miss.

I win! You lose!

Don't lose your keys

I never lose bets

I have seen you in other threads posting in all caps just to respond to people in general, which is why I presumed that you were not aware.

I am not sure what you mean when you say "loose your cool" I think you meant to say lose.

The words loose and lose are mixed up in writing; for some reason, many people write loose when they really mean lose. But there's no reason to lose your mind worrying about this, just lose the extra o!

Loose

My shoes are loose

I have a loose tooth

Lose

I win! You lose!

Don't lose your keys

I never lose bets

I appreciate the lesson in Grammar! I'll put it this way,, I'm not a English Teacher, I will be 57 this year. So, with that in mind if I screw up in my Grammar I apologise! It's been a long time since I was in school, and we do tend to forget as the years blow by. So if I make a mistake I am sorry, but I have seen far wurst spelling then mine, and these are younger people, so I'm not alone. I will try to remember my spelling lesson though.

Shirley.

This may be a crazy question but did it have some sort of warranty? I can’t believe it burst and they are not trying to help you, this is just awful and it’s not like everybody has the money to just hire a lawyer. Sorry I’m venting. I’m praying for you and I hope that find someone to help you. Question how long did you have it before you found it had burst? Are you sure that he only put 2cc’s in and not 5cc’s in your 4cc band. Good Luck I'M PRAYING FOR YOU(smile)

I had 1.8cc in the band, I watched him put 0.2 cc in the band 'trust me,, that's no much at all". When I came back and he put the needle in, it popped the plunger up clear to the top of the syringe. He told me when this happens, it's usually a indication that the band blew. When he said he would empty me, and I begged please don't ! He said your to full, and swollen, Will talk in a month. I new weight would come back on, but I didn't know what a

"BLOWN BAND MENT!" I am hoping the Port is shot, and not all the tubing. If the tubing is all blown, I'm getting a Lawyer... My problem will be the time limit that is allowed to file a claim or suit against the Dr.. "UNLESS,,, my time can start from the time it was found out, that is all apart.. As you can see,

"I REALLY DON'T KNOW!" That's why I'm going in tomorrow, under Fluoroscope. I hope it's a slow leak, this way they have to give me a fill, and make me come back, and check it. If it's empty? They know there's a leak, and then it's up to the surgeon. Yes/No it's his call

I had the Band put in 10/31/07 It blew in July.

The Dr. says it's my fault not his... According to him I went home and ate a Baloney sandwich, "I don't even like or eat it!" It got stuck, and I had to go back for him to empty me. They claim that is in his Post Op notes.

I got home, took a drink of Water, "HE DID NOT TEST THIS IN HIS OFFICE." swallowed, and it shot back up. I took a smaller sip,and same thing. So I called them and they said you must come back. Of course I did just that. He emptied me completely.

The Dr. is sticking to his B.S.,, and I only asked to get this fixed, Never said anything about liability.

He still won't budge.

Google Dr. Jeffrew Genaw, and either his review sites will pop up, or you will have to click on reviews.

Just read the latest post from a Man. I think he's worried about losing his Center of Excellence. Maybe!

Thank you for your input, and yes PRAYER DOES HELP ! I thank You for that also.

Shirley.

Hope all goes well for you. I do know that the 4cc bands are no longer used today (except in Mexico) as they were known for causing/having all sorts of problems. Maybe contact Allergan for some help and explain your situation?

Good luck.

Loose

My shoes are loose

I have a loose tooth

Lose

I win! You lose!

Don't lose your keys

I never lose bets

Seriously? A spelling lesson for someone who is incredibly upset and seeking answers to very REAL problem? That's what I call rude.

I had 1.8cc in the band, I watched him put 0.2 cc in the band 'trust me,, that's no much at all". When I came back and he put the needle in, it popped the plunger up clear to the top of the syringe. He told me when this happens, it's usually a indication that the band blew. When he said he would empty me, and I begged please don't ! He said your to full, and swollen, Will talk in a month. I new weight would come back on, but I didn't know what a

"BLOWN BAND MENT!" I am hoping the Port is shot, and not all the tubing. If the tubing is all blown, I'm getting a Lawyer... My problem will be the time limit that is allowed to file a claim or suit against the Dr.. "UNLESS,,, my time can start from the time it was found out, that is all apart.. As you can see,

"I REALLY DON'T KNOW!" That's why I'm going in tomorrow, under Fluoroscope. I hope it's a slow leak, this way they have to give me a fill, and make me come back, and check it. If it's empty? They know there's a leak, and then it's up to the surgeon. Yes/No it's his call

I had the Band put in 10/31/07 It blew in July.

The Dr. says it's my fault not his... According to him I went home and ate a Baloney sandwich, "I don't even like or eat it!" It got stuck, and I had to go back for him to empty me. They claim that is in his Post Op notes.

I got home, took a drink of Water, "HE DID NOT TEST THIS IN HIS OFFICE." swallowed, and it shot back up. I took a smaller sip,and same thing. So I called them and they said you must come back. Of course I did just that. He emptied me completely.

The Dr. is sticking to his B.S.,, and I only asked to get this fixed, Never said anything about liability.

He still won't budge.

Google Dr. Jeffrew Genaw, and either his review sites will pop up, or you will have to click on reviews.

Just read the latest post from a Man. I think he's worried about losing his Center of Excellence. Maybe!

Thank you for your input, and yes PRAYER DOES HELP ! I thank You for that also.

Shirley.

Good luck in your appt. tomorrow. Be sure and let us know what they say. I'm very interested in things that could wrong with this device and how they get resolved. I'm really hoping yours is just a bad port and all it will take is replacing that. But I can't blame you for wanting the thing out.

Loose

My shoes are loose

I have a loose tooth

Lose

I win! You lose!

Don't lose your keys

I never lose bets

If you are going to give others internet protocol lesson, you might want to check yourself. You started out this with "I have seen you in other threads posting". Really?