Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"weight loss"has it changed your life!

How has your weight loss, Changed your life?

1.Better self esteem?

2.more confidence.

3.Healthyier.

4.More agile.

What has it done for you?

For me I' have found out that I don't have to be dependent on "FOOD" and it no longer's control's me! "I" control it!

and better self esteem, "I now feel I,can do any thing. My weight doe's not hold me back.

no more big man 's size...................... normal size shopping!...............

'I was ashamed of my body!

Let's hear your story!

I haven't lost enuf to "feel" any changes, but one thing the band has given me is HOPE !!! I am definitly happier than before.

Losing what I've lost, and having hope that I'll lose what I want to lose has given me the power to be me again. When I graduated high school and joined the 'corporate world' I was determined that my fat was not going to get in my way, and so I was going to conform to whatever I needed to conform to so that I wouldn't get discounted or dismissed for any reason. In high school my hair was blue and green and so were my fingernails, and I would design all sorts of outfits to wear and as my mom says I would 'leave the house looking exactly the way I wanted to look'. Now my hair will probably not go wacky like that again unless I can start making oodles of money outside the corporate world, but my fingernails have, and I've started looking for cute clothes again and designing outfits again. I had locked away "myself" to become what I thought the world wanted me to be, and now it's time to unlock all those doors.

Heck Yah!

I just went and spent $220.00 at VIctorias Secret on Bras and matching panties..

I never looked better or have never felt better..band or no band I'm going to continue to maintain and continue to lose..John you are my inspiration, if you can do it without a band then so can I :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• jparadigm

Hello lovlies!
      Today is a beautiful day in west Michigan! I hope you all have a beautiful Tuesday and rest of your week!! 🤗
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches