Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Don't like the new LBT!

I understand that ads (in general) are quite annoying. I personally hate them as much as you guys and gals. Our monthly cost to run, develop and maintain the web site is quite staggering. I'm going to work with our development team over the next few weeks to come up with a solution so the ads aren't as obtrusive as they currently are.

The changes you currently see are only the foundation for a new LBT. We plan on rolling out many useful features and options over the next few months. Stay tuned.....

Alex

I want subscribed threads back - It takes me forever to get to my main thread !!!! Please bring back User CP - Subscribed threads !!!!

It's much better now....see screenshot.

The site changes aren't complete. We're listening to member comments and feedback and will adjust accordingly.

Thanks. It's not quite as smooth as the older version (loads slower for me), but it does give a preview. I'm impressed that someone responded. :) Thanks again.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone .... enjoy, but don't over do it. I'm trying to make myself go walk or run.. not too motivated.. LOL

Alex

I want subscribed threads back - It takes me forever to get to my main thread !!!! Please bring back User CP - Subscribed threads !!!!

IndioGirl, you can find it under "MyContent" upper left, under the drop down, signed in as IndioGirl55.

That will take you to your subscribed threads.

post-204296-13813133980238_thumb.jpg

My content.doc

Did anybody else lose their ticker with this new and improved website? It lost mine and I am not sure if I can get it back on? Any questions or help would be appreciated, until I can find another website to chat on.

Sparkplug, it looks like your ticker is where your avatar should be.... ???

Thanks. It's not quite as smooth as the older version (loads slower for me), but it does give a preview. I'm impressed that someone responded. :) Thanks again.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone .... enjoy, but don't over do it. I'm trying to make myself go walk or run.. not too motivated.. LOL

It shows you a preview when you mouse over the post? Not happening for me! Any suggestions?

post-205630-13813133979919_thumb.png

It shows you a preview when you mouse over the post? Not happening for me! Any suggestions?

LapNYC, if you hover over the topic, you'll see a little icon on the right. Click that and it will load a preview. It is slower than the old hover, but you don't have to go into the thread to see it.

See attached screen shots:

Thread Preview.doc

The top post on every page has an add in the box that runs into the post - it is soooooo annoying. I can not get chat to load either, had trouble yesterday but cant get in at all today.

So I just signed on to LBT and what do I see big huge Advertisments!

I'm really not liking this new lay out I cant find stuff and it feels as if the ads are the focal point of the site. Is it just my computer that looks like this?

I can't get on to the CHAT section anymore. What' up with that?

Alex - can you please give me a link where I can see the new threads ( as per the old old LBT). I don't want to see new posts and I don't want to go into each forum individually as it is a PITA! You gave me a link that worked last time you changed the site but it doesn't seem to work now.

Also hating the new format. The supposed 48 hours to upgrade was much longer than that and since then I have had no notifications. Been away for a couple of days and trying to navigate my way around and wondering if I should just give up. This is definitely not "user friendly the way it used to be. And I agree I don't want to have to open a thread to see if it is interesting or not. I also want to be able to do that by just "hovering" the mouse over the title. (That function would be useful in the sister sites too).

It's much better now....see screenshot.

The site changes aren't complete. We're listening to member comments and feedback and will adjust accordingly.

I hate this new style of formatting and when I tried to go to another lap band site, they have the same format!!! What the hay????? We old timers, like the old way better, it was more user friendly and now it is a nightmare to even get on here. I rely heavily on this site every day to start my day out in a positive note and this has been an absolute nightmare with this new format.

The more complaints the better, I hope they can refine this to be more user friendly. Thanks

Has anyone else had this? I go into my contents to see my subscribed threads. I have checked and rechecked to make sure I have everything in order in my settings. The main thread that I post on has disappeared within my subscribed threads and I cannot get it to show up in my list.

Also, lost over half of my "friends" list. And, still not getting email notifications. I'm not a quitter and usually adjust to change easily but this site is testing me. I have been visiting another site and may just make that my new obscession.

Has anyone else had this? I go into my contents to see my subscribed threads. I have checked and rechecked to make sure I have everything in order in my settings. The main thread that I post on has disappeared within my subscribed threads and I cannot get it to show up in my list.

Also, lost over half of my "friends" list. And, still not getting email notifications. I'm not a quitter and usually adjust to change easily but this site is testing me. I have been visiting another site and may just make that my new obscession.

We're currently having issues with delivery of email to AOL members. We were told by AOL that this should be resolved, however it isn't. We've got a open ticket with them regarding this issue, and we're doing our best to get it resolved ASAP.

Are you positive that you lost friends since we changed the layout ?

So I just signed on to LBT and what do I see big huge Advertisments!

I'm really not liking this new lay out I cant find stuff and it feels as if the ads are the focal point of the site. Is it just my computer that looks like this?

I HATE IT TOO

I think it's a bit better now that I've used it awhile and they worked out some of the bugs.