Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

what city and state are you from and what occupation

I live in Ashland,Ky and a house wife

Real job - Self Emp: Insurance agency

Hobby - Sports/Comedy webcast host

(Queens, NY)

HI My name is Judy and I am a nurse work for a nursing homecare agency. s.

I work as a home care RN also

Angel- RN in St Paul Minnesota

I'm originally from Connecticut but moved to Rhode Island about 2 years ago. I'm a director of senior services for a home health care agency as well as a full time student studying occupational therapy.

lucky! that sounds like fun to me!

Hi OCButterfly !

Its OK. To tell you the truth I like it because it pays me more then its worth plus I have extremely GREAT Health benefits EXCEPT it doesn't have bariatric benefits. I had to pay for my $16,000 REALIZE Band myself. :smile2:

-Brian :(

I am a dental hygienist up in New Hampshire..Shire folk as we are apparently called.

lucky! that sounds like fun to me!

Hi OCButterfly !

Its OK. To tell you the truth I like it because it pays me more then its worth plus I have extremely GREAT Health benefits EXCEPT it doesn't have bariatric benefits. I had to pay for my $16,000 REALIZE Band myself. :smile2:

-Brian :unsure:

:biggrin: whhhaaaaaattt!?!?? goodness! well that's unfortunate and highly unexpected :)

i'm sure it'll be a well worth investment :(

i have heard that's it's a good industry to go to because it pays well but it can be difficult to break into. i was taking classes for music production at one point in my educational exp. and my Prof. had been a film editor as well as a music producer. for a project we had to go ahead and edit a radio commercial and also a film scene. to be quite honest, i thought my intentions were good for the film scene but i missed the mark :biggrin: but it was loads of fun and kind of frustrating because you want to set a certain mood for the scene with the music and effects that are to be placed in it.

i'm not sure if that's the element you work in post production but it all seems fun to me :biggrin:

all i know is i appreciate movies and music a heck of alot more because i got a taste of all the work that goes into it.

I am from San Antonio, Texas. I am a Clinical Research Associate with a cancer center.

I live in beautiful Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I am a registered nurse, and have worked in acute care for 20 yrs. Very rewarding.

Hey Everyone!

San Diego

California

I am a Management and Program Assistant (MPA) for the Federal Aviation Administration. My co-workers and I call ourselves Umpa Lumpas.

Hi my name is Gypsy and I live in Lawton/ Ft. Sill, Oklahoma. I'm married, have 2 boys 15 1/2 and almost 13. And I'm a Domestic Goddess lol sounds better then a stay at home mom. Everyone thinks you don't do anything when you stay home...oh how so wrong they are!! :smile2:

I live in Las Vegas, NV and I'm a Financial Systems Support Analyst for a consulting company. I'm a 'telecommuter' and work from home. It's nice, but it would also be nice to go into an office and have real conversations with people face to face. Pretty much all my communication is done via e-mail, IM or phone.

Other than that, 33, married to my HS sweetheart and have two insanely crazy active boys (9 and 5).

I live in Hitchcock, Texas and I have done Graphics for 25 years. Wow there are a lot of nurses on here. My daughter-in-law is a nurse and I agree nurses are so busy caring for others that they don't have time to take care of themselves.

Edited by 123crod

I live in central Wyoming. My work life is divided between journalism, Fiber art, and teaching belly dance.