Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New APB on Gunn4ya

Where are you....woohoooo We have missed you again at the support group meeting. Let us know when you have time, maybe the MD LBT Social Club can get together with you in your neck of the woods.

I am here! I have been trying to deal with my new restriction, finally! I am in an all new learning phase. I am still trying to figure out what I can eat and I am learning my list is getting smaller and smaller. But I am OK.

You gals keep sending the invites I promise I am going to eventually make it to something. Now keep up the good work, drink Water, no soda, exercise and push those carbs away. So that's what you really missed was me cracking that whip on the two of you. :bandit

Uh Oh is that what we were looking for? Put that whip down! Ok what can you eat since youa re being so goooooood. I'm glad you have good restriction now. It is probably time to update that avatar.... don't you.

We will keep going out and hopefully you will jump in one of them. You could ride with a certain somebody, if they clean their vehicle out......I won't say any names SOMEBODY.

Now, now, be good. Let's not talk about people in their face. You know your Mama taught you better. I just need to figure out what I can eat. I thought chicken was ok but the other day it wasn't so great. I had some soft tacos the other day and that seemed to work. salad still works, thank God. I am still experimenting though but really dont give up on me. I plan on making it to one of the luncheons or meeting, I promise. Thanks for thinking of me.

Be careful with the chicken. I can have chicken sometimes, depending on how it is prepared, what time of day it is, if the moon is full or if it is snowing. LOL One day I can't eat any chicken the next day I'm able to eat 2 pieces of popeyes....opppps did I tell on myself.

Anyhow, we look forward to meeting you. Keep up the Great work.

you all are so funny! Teresa, I feel you on that one, if the moon is in the second house or whatever, I can eat some chicken...but on other days, it's a no go. I will never be able to eat soft tacos or burritos or bread again :) too chewy and they form a lump that gets stuck. we all have to try to be good over the holidays, but I have some good news...I lost 3 more pounds...I am at 209.5, and am closer than ever to my goal of having a weight that starts with a 1 instead of a 2....I'll have to take some pictures of me in my Lane Bryant stuff I bought, so you can all see ! and, ps, don't hate on people's cars being messy - you should see mine! love ya all!!!

I will never be able to eat soft tacos or burritos or bread again :D too chewy and they form a lump that gets stuck
Oh my young grasshopper, you have not learned yet. All these things are possible in the right house. When the moon sets on the Dove in East, that is when you will be able to have these lucisous gifts.

Woohoooo 3 more pounds gone, you go girl. You are going to have to take in that juicy outfit and then it will say icy. What can we do to help you get to your 1's? Just let us know.:banana:banana

Dag Carrie don't tell the world that your car is a mess....:)

They can see it's a mess just by looking in the window!!! Ok, if you really want to help you can make me report to you guys what I eat because I am sucking at that right now. I did buy my Biotin, and take it every day...I don't eat a lot, but it's mostly bad :rolleyes: and I don't exercise. My goal is to start exercising next week, because school and finals will be over then. I just need to be accountable for my actions, you know? Take responsibility. Because I'm sure it would come off a lot faster if I did. Thanks guys!!!