Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi-- I am getting very bored with my food choices.. and end up skipping meals and not eating because of it... care to throw out ideas of what you all eat on a regular basis..

thanks

Hmm...I eat all kinds of things. I'm assuming you're not too tight? oatmeal with Peanut Butter in it, toast with peanut butter and sliced fruit on it, shredded carrot salad, cucumber salad, lots of things rolled up in romain lettuce leaves (refried Beans, chicken chunks, tuna, cottage cheese), mozerella stick with sliced turkey rolled around it, scrambeled eggs with sliced turkey and cheese melted in it, Cereal and banana or other fruit...good luck...

I like to eat marinated meat. I buy perdue perfect portion chicken breat. They are individually wrapped, I throw the bag in the freezer and take one out at a time. I also like marinated lean pork loin. They come in a variety of flavors. You just bake it in the oven for about 30-49 minutes.

I eat low fat cheese sticks and almonds for Snacks. Also, berries and cottage cheese. Cottage cheese comes in snack packs with are just the right amount. Hope this helps, good luck.

For Breakfast I have one of these usually...

Breakfast Burrito: 1/4 c. egg substitute scrambled w/ 1 or 2 sliced of turkey bacon and 2 T. WW cheddar cheese in a low-carb Whole Wheat Tortilla

Mushroom & Swiss Scramble: 1/4 c. egg substitute scrambled w/ mushrooms (sauteed in 1 tsp butter substitute) and a little swiss cheese.< /p>

CarbMaster Yogurt w/ GrapeNuts

Well-toasted whole wheat english muffin w/ 2 T. Peanut Butter (when I'm on the go)

For lunch I really like...

tuna salad (made w/ fat free mayo) on Sandwich Thins

BLTA (turkey bacon, lettuce, Tomato, avocado) on well-toasted diet whole wheat bread.< /p>

Turkey Spinach Wraps: low-fat roasted turkey lunch meat, baby spinach, and 2 T. fat-free cream cheese (w/ green onions, 1 tsp. dijon, and diced red pepper mixed in) on low-carb whole wheat tortilla (these are great to make three at a time and refrigerate for the next couple days)

Egg salad (made w/ fat-free mayo) on well-toasted diet whole wheat bread.

dinner is usually a free-for-all of whatever I come up with...

Baked tilapia w/ dill, bbq-lemon meatloaf w/ asparagus and homemade baked sweet potato fries, baked spaghetti squash w/ a little marinara sauce... I'm still working on finding a good list of dinner-type meals.

I sometimes catch Dr Oz after work, one day and he said something thats kinda stuck in my mind......."There is no shame in eating what works for you even if you think its boring everybody else " I think its one of the best dieting tips ever.............

Tonight I had the most awesome meatball sandwich! Baked the meatballs on a broiler pan so the grease fell to the bottom. Then toasted a "thin" whole wheat bun, put on a few meatballs, some mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and it was great! Tasted like a subway meatball sandwich but a lot less calories!

I can't do Breakfast anymore so I put Protein mix in with my coffee. It is like a hot chocolate absolutely wonderful.

lunch I might have a frozen meal if I can't think of anything, egg salad, tunasalad, chicken I made in the oven with breadcrumbs and sprayed with cooking spray, turkey and cheese wrapped together(no bread)

dinner I do whatever I make for the family.

I have lots of other things I found in my travels that are good and have high Protein on my blog.

Check it out

www.bandedup.blogspot.com:rolleyes2:

I am in love with the Thomas Bagel Thins, 110 calories each, I cut it in half and have half for breakfast (it has to be toasted or it gets stuck) with a fried egg for a 145 calorie breakfast that keeps me full until lunch and then in the afternoon I have the other half, with a tbsp of Peanut Butter spread on it for a 149 calorie snack. (This tastes like candy and makes you feel like you just had a treat!):)

Wow! I am amazed at the different things people eat! I spend my entire day chasing my goal of 90 grams of Protein and 100 oz of Water in only three 4oz meals and a Protein Shake. How do you all get all that variety and still get your protein in?