Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you have time to make it the night before? If so, just refrigerate it in to-go cup.

I too like the premiere shake but I find that the day after drinking one I gain a pound for a short time. I almost wonder if it has a high amount of sodium or something.

I bought some of that flavorless stuff and mixed it with sugar free koolaid and it wasnt good. It changed the texture of the drink and was very odd. I think it would be fine to mix with some yogurt or sugar free pudding or something thicker, but liquid just made it to "odd" for me.

I live the EAS advantage low carb shakes when I am looking for super convenience ($5 for 4 at Target- cheapest I've found). Another easy Protein for me is I mix the GNC unflavored powder with a G2 gatorade- it makes it look weird but it tastes good still. I also add the unflavored powder to many of the things I eat during the day.

After having a horrible time choking down what seemed to be every Protein shake known to man and having them all taste like...blech! I've found nectar to be the best tasting. The Cherry and Roadside Lemonade are the best flavors. I order them online (Amazon). The ready made EAS low carb shakes are good in a pinch, and sugar free Carnation Instant Breakfast ready made drinks aren't bad, but are fair for Protein.

The best bars I've tried are the Pure Protein Bars - they are 20 grams of protein. They actually taste a little rich, but they are very filling. I hate their shakes though....blech! I hear the Snickers lo-carb bars are good, but I haven't been able to find them locally and haven't wanted to commit to spending a bunch on a box without trying them first.

If your looking to have a unflavored Protein and other really great flavors try Unjury it is amazingly filling compared to others my girlfriend is banded and she swears by it. UNJURY is Medical Quality whey Protein Isolate. Best Tasting Whey Protein Powder. Most Trusted Whey Protein Powder Supplement. Taste the difference

I bought a Blender Bottle on Amazon that is pretty much the greatest thing since sliced bread. (Mmm...bread...)

Right before I leave for work I add 8-12 oz of Silk Light chocolate Soy Milk, two scoops of chocolate Protein powder (Unjury is amazing and so is Optimum Nutrition's Double Rich Chocolate), and ice and I shake the hell out of it. I put it in my bag and I drink it all morning at work. There's 40+ grams of Protein and it's about 300 calories. Occasionally I add 4oz of coffee to it after I get to work. It's like a decadent mocha milkshake!

I also second the Isopure zero carb clear Protein drinks. I've tried the Alpine Punch and the banana pineapple Orange. I wouldn't drink them just for taste, but given that they've got 40g in one bottle, they're not bad at all! Especially if you can't stand normal Protein Drinks.< /p>

Have you tried the Adkins Ready to Drink? Walmart sells them by the 4 pk and I LOVE their Mocha Latte and Dark chocolate Royale. It is around $6.50 per 4 pk. I find them filling and yummy.

Good luck.

Mimi

I like those as well.

I agree i have been drinking Premier Protein from costco for my pre op diet and they are awesome.. I dont dread drinking them.

Edited by traceyna123

I hate Protein shakes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've had maybe a total of 5 since my surgery on june 8, 2010 and i just can't force myself to drink anymore. I live in ga and was wonder do anyone know where i can buy the flavorless Protein Powder? ???

You might also want to try Isopure. It contains 40 gms of pure Protein, no calories, no carbs. It taste like gatorade, comes in several different flavors, and I definitely prefer it over the Protein Shakes. You can find it at any GNC.< /p>

I live the EAS advantage low carb shakes when I am looking for super convenience ($5 for 4 at Target- cheapest I've found). Another easy Protein for me is I mix the GNC unflavored powder with a G2 gatorade- it makes it look weird but it tastes good still. I also add the unflavored powder to many of the things I eat during the day.

I second the EAS low carb shakes. They are the best tasting next to unjury.

www.unjury.com

you can purchase samples for a couple of dollars and they come fast.

I can also deal with the Protein Shots if watered down and poured into a bottle of Water with a koolaid packet to boost the flavor.

Why not get some sliced chicken or roast beef cold cuts and have them rolled...maybe with cheese...in a plastic container as finger food? Breakfast doesn't have to be shakes, fruit, eggs, etc. You could finish your meal with a few grapes or other cut up fruit.

I have went thru ALOT of Protein ready to go shakes. The only one i live is Myoplex Strawberries and cream. You get 40 grams of protein per shake. Not cheap but you can find them at Vitamin Shoppe.< /p>