Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What R We Eating

ooohhhh Telly:boink: you are the drama queen.....

B: cheese, salsa, ff fudgesicles 70

L: lean cuisine 320

D: grd turkey, bacon, porknbeans

I need some burbon, I feel some burbon chicken coming on.

:humble: Thank you ..Thank you.. No autographs please...

:hurtLSasha won't give me any crabssssss;):Cry:

:drama: :drama: oooohhhh no now there are two of you:faint:

:hurtLSasha won't give me any crabssssss;):Cry:

:drama: :drama: oooohhhh no now there are two of you:faint:

LMAO! TERE, THAT DIDN'T COME OUT RIGHT.....:speechles

Hello my dear crazy people!!!! ;) I have a HUGE request for everyone -- if you don't mind, can you start posting your calories with your food journal?? I never know whether I'm over-counting calories or under-counting so it would be good to see what everyone else is doing. Plus, I'd like to see what everyone else averages per day... If you don't like counting cals, that's ok ( I hate it myself but like Puddinpie, I've lately become obsessed ... expecially with www. calorieking.com ). Thanks!!

Oh, and some of you may have noticed, but I also calculate the effect of my RMR (resting metabolic rate) which you can get calculated for you at :http://www.24hourfitness.com/html/fitness/fit_calc/rest/. It's great because you can see how many calories you burrrrn just by being YOU! They say it takes about 1000 calories burned to lose a pound and it's kinda cool to see how this all works together.

So I was pretty good yesterday. Went to a class at the gym which was like a combo martial arts/aerobics thing -- probably burned about 800 cals in an hour so thats good. I think I've been eating way too many Protein Bars lately, although they are pretty good for me i guess... whattaya think?? hahaha....

Wednesday

B: powerbar -- 230

L: powerbar - 240

Snack: powerbar -- 170

Dinner: Crackers -- 80, Bruschetta dip -- 30, 2 plums -- 60, FF popsicle -- 110, Skim cheese stick -- 60, lean cuisine -- 280

--------

1260 total - RMR of 1800 - 800 cals exercise = -1340!! :clap2:

Xann, I'm glad you made that request. Not that everyone has to follow, but I find that counting REALLY makes me accountable. But FYI, it takes a 3,500 calorie defecit to lose a pound. Sorry it's a bleaker number. I had my RMR calculated at the University I work for for like $30. It was super cool because it also told me how much glucose/fat/muscle I was burning, so I could tell if I was in "starvation mode" (of which I'm not thoroughly convinced actually exists anymore). Your RMR is actually increased by like 30-60%, depending on how much activity you do during the day.

Telly, I really hope you don't have crabs (snicker). Just kidding!

5/4/06

B: Protein Shake - 132 calories, 27g Protein

L: Team lunch w/ walnut muffin, 3/4 c clam chowder, 1/2 loaded salad - not even attempting the calorie content of this one

D: TBD. Today's going to be my free day so I'm sure I'll try to load up on the calories.

Lmao, puddin...? What is that smilie face doing to the other one? It's kinda..... TMI...

Yeah, Telly, the icon's called "fruitsex", if that tells you anything.

omG! Really? We have sex smilies?? Get outta here!

(searches frantically for fun sexy smilies)

;):) :) :bananapartyhat: :bananapartyhat:

LMAO! I am laughing soooo hard right now. I can't breathe...:heh: :heh: :heh:

LOL. Who would have thought, eh? Apparently these are the big ticket smilies around here.

PUddin, lmao, check out my pre-post. Have I gone waaaay off the title of the thread??? Lmao!

HA! Who cares if you've gone waaaay off the title of the thread, Telly. It's 45 pages long!

OK guess what....I had red lobster last night and it was goooooddddd. My restriction was sitting across from me at another table but I didn't recognize who it was. soooooo I was eating slowly hoping not to run in to restriction and I didn't. I had 2 biscuts, about 20 shrimp, some skinny fries and after waiting some rice. OMgoodness that wild rice was some kind of good. I end up having 2 more biscuits before it was all over. I think the biscuits got smaller.:clap2::clap2:

Xann I love CalorieKing also. I will go on a search to find out how many calories I am consuming with my ground turkey and I will measure it just for you....well I guess I need to know also. Keep up the great job you are really doing well with your posting and exercise. Like Puddin said 3500 caloires equal a pound weather you eat it or burn it.:clap2:

Puddin no one has crabs but LSasha.....dungeness or alaskan.. hehehe:confused:

pudding and Kee stop playing with the fruit like that.:eek:

Telly breath, just breath, it's only fruit.....don't do it!!!:P

OK ladies enough of the fruity sex .....now stop playing with your fruit and eat it.:)

Yeah, Telly, the icon's called "fruitsex", if that tells you anything. But I'll be having none of that on the cruise.
No one should that. hehhehe

Ok now for my food. Let's see Red Lobster last night and today something light.

Friday

B: Beef and peppercorn Lean Cuisine 220 calories (ummmmm delicious for breakfast):eek:

S: FF fudgesicle 70

L: Sweet and Sour chicken Lean Cuisine 300 calories (can't wait):clap2:

D: Ground Turkey (leaving to find calorie count BB........ ok about 230 )

Tee- I still have some blue crabs & snow crabs left. I cant wait to get home this evening:hungry: I will be getting more tomorrow:hungry: :hungry:

5/5/06

B: unjury

S: hard boiled egg & rotisserie chicken slices

L: low fat tuna salad w/pork rinds

D: blue crabs and snow crab legs

**where are my veggies for today?!?:eek:

water: all day long

exercise: completed 6miles @da point this am