Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

another andres letter i received after that WOW

SHERI,

THE REASON WHY YOU HAD YOUR BAND REMOVED IS BECAUSE YOU INSISTED ON IT.ABOUT PATIENT PRIVACY I HAVE NOT SHARED THIS INFORMATION WITH NO ONE EXCEPT THE OWNERS OF OUR COMPANY.I INSTRUCT YOU TO BE VERY CAREFUL ON WHAT YOU STATE ABOUT ME OR MY COLLEAGUES & BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE.I UNDERSTAND IF MY BUSINESS IS AFFECTED BY YOUR UNTRUTHS WE HAVE A LAW SUIT.THIS IS MY LAST EMAIL TO YOU AND AM DEMANDING TO NOT CONTACT ME IN THE FUTURE.ANY CONTACT BY PHONE OR EMAIL OR THIRD PARTY WILL BE CONSIDERED HARRASSMENT AND I WILL GO THRU THE PROPER CHANNELS TO HAVE YOU REPROMANDED.ON A PERSONAL NOTE I BELIVE YOU ARE A A VERY EMOTIONAL CHALLENGED PERSON AND NEED HELP.PLEASE SEEK IT.ABOUT YOUR TIPS TO MY HARD WORKING EMPLOYEES.PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TRAILER SPACE AND I WILL HAVWE THAT $5.00 CHECK IN THE MAIL.I WONT HAVE YOU SUFFERING OVER YOUR LARGE TIPPING.ALSO DO YOU ALSO WANT YOUR GOLD PLATED REPLICA IMITATION OF A COIN THAT GAVE WHOLE HEARTLY TO ME.I HAVE HELD ON TO IT WITH ALL MY MIGHT.ESPECIALLY COMING FROM SUCH A GENOUROUS PERSON LIKE YOU.VIOLET SAYS THAT SHE GAVE THE WATCH AWAY TO HER GRANDSON.PLEASE DONT WORRY I WILL RUN DOWN TO THE DOLLAR STORE AND PICK UP AND SHIP IT BACK TO YOU.BY THE WAY BUSINESS IS GREAT.IM GLAD I GOT THIS OFF OF MY CHEST.REMEMBER IN THE FUTURE,DONT LET ANYBODY GET YOU DRUNK,IT CAN BE DANGEROUS.ESPECIALLY IN A GAY BAR IN Tijuana.

RESPECTFULLY,

ANDRES ANDRADE BETANCOURT

PRESIDENT

BETANCOURT MEDICAL CENTER

1-(866)-806-4286 MELLISA BRACKER PATIENT COORDINATOR

1-(866)-310-1232 VIOLET LACARI VICE PRESIDENT

1-(619)-308-5160 U.S. OFFICE NUMBER

FAX (323)-563-3212 U.S.A.

01152 (664)687-1547 Mexico OFFICE DIRECT LINE

NEXTEL DIRECT CONNECT

124*184623*2

www.betancourtmedical.com

betancourt_andres@hotmail.com

andres@betancourtmedical.com

Image3.gif

Wow, is this your doctor that banded you talking like this...or the company that organised it all? I would be so very angry and considering legal action against them myself. Although I dont know all the facts and wasnt going to post at all, I couldnt help posting to this one.

NO way...the poor grammar, the put-downs...the complete lack of respect. There's no way that this came from a doctor, is there? This must be from an assistant prank, right? I'm dumbfounded that you would get something like this from a doc. He threatens a lawsuit...yet this letter is a case for a defamation of character suit!

Yikes!

Jon O.

Could the moderators please lock this thread?

While this email may be valid, there is certainly no way we can prove it.

LBT is a support board for weightloss, NOT a bashing forum. Thank you.

I am simply trying to let everyone see how my husband and I were treated by the Molding Clinic patient cordenators ,Andres Bentenquort,and Violet.. it seems he is now the president of another clinic ...I also wanted to let everyone see how they PREY on people in this forum by reading it and trying to get patients to their clinic... we are only trying to tell our experience and let everyone come to their own conclusions about having surgery at one of these clinics..there is no BASHING going on and I think everyone has the right to read the way we were treated AFTER our surgery ,This was the only true way of doing it...SORRY but its the facts..I wish I would have seen something like this before I and my husband went to this clinic I sure we would have choose another..Thankyou