Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pjtp...again!

Oh yeah Plain, he was HUGE to me, but overall pretty small for a tarantula. I would say from one of the front legs to one of the rear ones, he was 2.5"-3.0".

Tarantulas, are kind of like crabs tho, they shed their exo-skeleton or some such thing, they don't just grow......and it usually lifts off as a whole piece----she said she would keep it and show me...I am so thrilled--NOT!

I'm doing great!! Can't get over how well I feel only 3 days out from surgery and I love my new boobs and flat tummy!

W00t! That's awesome! Pics, plz.

I'm doing great!! Can't get over how well I feel only 3 days out from surgery and I love my new boobs and flat tummy!

Fantastic news, Fanny! I'm so glad everything went well. Been thinking of you all week.

Finally finished the blankets that I was working on. I ended up with THREE! The deadline is this afternoon so they can get distributed next week. I've decided to keep making blankets all year for this project. I think it's important. These are our Veterans and they've been institutionalized and forgotten by whatever family they have left. There are a few that have active family but most don't. It's sad. Making a few blankets costs me nothing compared to what they've been thru.

It's pouring rain here. We had snow and freezing temps earlier in the week. Snow is all gone now with the rain. We got down to 19 degrees, which hasn't happened in a few years. The snow lasted a few days b/c once it stopped snowing, it FROZE! Now with the warmer rain, all gone!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!

Hi there everyone :thumbup: I'm two weeks post op and doing great. If anyone wants to see the photos, they're in a private album on my profile - PM me if you want to be on my contacts list :ohmy:

Warning: They are pretty graphic and not very modest or very flattering *blush*. I was after the "brutally honest" look in these pics, not sexy poses/lighting...

In the mean time, this is the clothed result, from my Mother's 70th birthday party on Saturday night (12 days post op).

Mumsbirthday-2weeksafterPS-Cake.jpg

Fanny, you look amazing! 'Course I thought you did BEFORE surgery! Congrats again! I'm so glad you're feeling so great! Wonderful!!

Blessed Christmas to you!

Well it's 11pm on Christmas Eve for me and I just wanted to wish all our thread posters a very Merry Christmas, as I probably won't be online tomorrow.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!