Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

sept 22nd with Dr chris de bruyge

finally had band fitted in Brussels with Dr chris de bruyne:thumbup:

jozsef nagy nottingham

Edited by joe90

Please I live in the UK and I am trying to get the lap band with the same doctor in Belgium. What is the process please?

Please I live in the UK and I am trying to get the lap band with the same doctor in Belgium. What is the process please?

Hi The cheapest way is to go on a site put Dr Chris Bruyne in the search engine and there is one specific page where all the UK people go that mentions him and how to get in touch. I decided to use him contacted a few middle men but found it cheaper with him you have to contact Fred. Good Luck - I am being banded on 16th October really nervous. Fred will ask you some questions etc to assess if you are suitable and meet their criteria.

Oliverdog

finally had band fitted in Brussels with Dr chris de bruyne:thumbup:

jozsef nagy nottingham

took stitches out today feeling good:thumbup:

Please I live in the UK and I am trying to get the LAP-BAND®® with the same doctor in Belgium. What is the process please?

Cosmetic,plastic Surgery, Abroad Poland Europe UK GMC surgeon - Obesity Surgery

click on above blue writing

that's where i done there agent in uk you can go direct for them a bit cheaper

good luck

Well done joe on getting banded. That will you be on the loosing side now.:frown:

Hi , I am seriously thinking of doing this. And I have seen the same guy who did yours on the web. Can you tell me what your experience was like, and what was involved in getting over to have it done in Belgium. Thanks and good luck Paul

Hi , I am seriously thinking of doing this. And I have seen the same guy who did yours on the web. Can you tell me what your experience was like, and what was involved in getting over to have it done in Belgium. Thanks and good luck Paul

Hi paul it was very straight foward.If you get the package with dr chris de bruyne and his assistant fredrick all you have to do is book your own flights .The package includes your hotel your op and all the taxis you need from your hotel to hospital and back plus to the airport.They book all this for you so there is no problem with lanuage.

If you type in the search bar on this site Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris or clink on this link it should take you to a page where every one has had the op with him .Plus if you read back on the previous post all your questions will have been asked.

has any one got the contact details for Dr chris De bruyne ?

Hi pearce if you contact his side kick fredrick he will deal with all your questions his email is frederik.serneels@ecfs.be

cheers , i have booked in for the 11th september to have it done , did you follow a particular diet after the liquid and mushed up food part was over (eg weight watches or something ?)

Joe

I am thinking of being banded by Dr Chris. please tell me you story. I really want to discuss with others that have been treated by him.

How are you post surgery

hi, im new and wanted to ask did you have any problems having it done in belguim or where you happy with the whole procedure and of course would you recommend dr bruyge with no worries. im uk based and havent read enough yet from this site but want to go ahead so bad.do u know is it true that he wont treat people who have had ulcer problems in the past or is this wrong. anyway you are doing fantastic and i hope you reach target, somehow i dont think you ll have any problems. its good to read about people like yourself it gives you hope and the guts to go ahead with the op. thankyu for that

stay well

lol

jacqui