Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

"Position"

Just banded on 4/13/09. My spouse and I enjoy "position" where I am on my belly. Will that have to change? Can anything come loose?

Are you talking doggie style?

I would have to say you'll be able to tell. If you're uncomfortable or in the least bit of pain, find another position. We like to both be on our sides facing each other and there is no stress to any body part. It's very comfortable.

You might need to be careful for a few weeks after surgery but once you're all healed up, nothing else should change. I found I had port pain for a lot longer than I had anticipated but eventually it came good and all options are open now :(

Thanks ladies. I just wantged to make sure that you can't really do anything to knock the band off or the port out of it's stitches.

Me and Dh has some wild sex and we have never messed with my port, so go and have some fun.

okay very SPECIFIC question here (I'm trying to be as non offending as I can)...in the (umm) being " lip serviced" position does the crunching of your stomach muscles due to the position of the knees cause any discomfort ?? ( blushing & LMAO) !!!

ROFL! I think you're going to have to be less "inoffensive" and less obscure at the same time, coz I'm having difficulty working out what you mean by "being in the "lip serviced" position". If you're talking about giving head, there are lots of different positions you could be in to give that, many of which won't involve crunching up the stomach muscles. If you're talking about getting head, ditto... More information please!! :rolleyes: LOL!!

Basically, anything that puts pressure on your stomach muscles (by crunching them up or stretching them) is going to hurt a little until the muscles have healed up properly. You'll probably find that the pain persists for the longest where the port is stitched onto your abdomen wall. However, once all the healing is done, you should be pretty well right for any antics you can dream up. Of course, if something turns out to be uncomfortable, don't push it! HAVE FUN!!

Fanny I love your open honest and true to self sense of humor !!! You're a trip and a half...so what I was refering to is ME being serviced ( which I hope will def increase, as the weight comes of !! oh dear lord please !! LMAO)