Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Halloween Time

Okay, I am sooo excited. Halloween is just around the corner.. Well for me it is. I work at a haunted house! We open Sept 29th!!! We are going strong on the the construction!!! I usually help with that but because of my surgery and baby sitting issues I haven't been up there as much as usual. But I help out where I can.... Anyway...I went to see my friend who owns the place and we discussed my position there. I am going to be a manager of one area...eeeha!! Love it!! AND this was a bonus!! I fell in love with a halloween costume MONTHS ago.....I found it on the internet and it was like $70-80.00!!! My friend gets catelogs from different companies and lo and behold...the costume was in the new catelog and it was a fraction of the cost!!! SOOOO GUESS WHAT IM GETTING! I can't wait. This costume is sooo pretty....well to me it is...in a sick twisted way. And it comes in plus sizes. I asked to order the largest size avail...which is a 24...but these costumes are cut small...I figure if I were to get it to actually fit I would be in a size 18-20. I gotta fit clothes underneath to keep warm too...I am an outside creature manager, so I gotta do what I can to keep warm!! I will post pictures when I get the costume in hand...ehehehehehehehehehehe I CAN'T WAIT. I dont know if our website is up yet, but if you wanna take a look its at www.TerrorDome.com That place is a second home and the people who own it are a second family...I love them dearly!

CANT WAIT, CANT WAIT CANT WAIT! I come to life in the fall!

OMG Scarryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My son would love it.. I tell you that is all he talks about these days, What are we doing for Halloween??? Cannot show him the site cause then he is gonna want me to drive down.

Geez, she left us hangin!! WHAT IS THE COSTUME OF????

BIG Fan of this holiday! And this is the year of the "Witches Ball" in Phoenix. WOOT!!!! They only have it every other year.

Oh geez duh!!! Sorry....... Its call Bride of Satan...Its a gorgious long black and red gown... I am gonna maybe loose the crown and vail...and go with this red and black feather mask that I just found and ordered on the internet...and then put some really gross make up under the feather mask..I am gonna put the mask on a dowelle so I can remove it quicker....ehehehehehehe

post-204309-13813132064952_thumb.jpg

ooh princess n thep....that ball sounds like soooo much fun!!! i wanna go i wanna go!! i am closer to salem however, and i do venture up there every great once in a while. i love that town!!!!! this year we all may take a road trip up there for the halloween celebration...

Bubbame...what can i say...the boy has good taste in holidays!! this is the ONE to really celebrate..well in my book at least. dont deprive the boy if he wants to come, come on down, your the next victem of the cast and crew at terrordome.. it is so much fun there!!! i work in the local high school. i also work at this place...well this one student came in acting all big and bad with his group of friends...(hehehe I am so evil) ...and i was in full costume with a mask and everything..couldn't tell it was me at all. i said so are you scared JASON! and the girls he was with all started freekin out oh my god jason it knows your name...he said aaah lucky guess........then i said o really jason...and i used his last name! and when i saw the look on his face i just walked away. i heard thru the grapevine that he had been going NUTS trying to figure out who was the one in the mask...this went on for weeks....he was askin everyone at school.....pullin his hair out. one day about two weeks later, i saw him in the office and i just looked at him and said, so did you have a good time at terrordome jason...he was like oh yea,,,,,,,we went annnndd...and his face went stone white! shocked to all get out!!!! his eyes were as big as plates!!! he was soooo shocked!!!! it was the best!!!! it is sooo great when people you know come in!!!

I LOVE IT AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Halloween is awesome! Hubby and I have been planning how we are going to do up our house this year. We already bought some new outdoor decorations and we both plan to dress up and scare the dickens out of the "big kids"! LOL! I love Halloween!

That is to funny Doll I bet he had to sleep with the lights on.. Humm Salem would be scary for me just to think about it.. I am such a wimp

This year he wants to be the Grim Reaper, I do not know where he gets these ideas.. I just might let him, but he has to be a good Grim Reaper.. (cheerful)Ha ha

I take them to a few haunted houses but nothing really dramatic that he would have nightmares.

Beautiful dress though

when i was little my father had the bright idea to take me to a haunted house. well honestly i wasn't all that little i think i was like 13. scared the crap outta me! my mother waited outside for us and she heard me screaming all the way outside! my father was carrying me around on one arm! he was asking the tour guide...how much further till we get outta here? is there a trap door you can sneek us out of? i was a big time wimp for a very long time!!!!! look at me now!!! muuuhhahahahahahahaha I LOVE IT.

pam...i use to do this halloween get up in front of my house, by myself!! i made a witches costume and i use to do full face latex! i had like a freddie kruger face! it was awesome. this particular halloween i was soooo cold, i just sat down for a bit, and this lady..(maybe 40 years old) was lookin and lookin at me from across the street...she had a flash light and she was shinning it on me. then she came across the street and stood by our bushes...all the while, i am sitting perfectly still. then she walks down our sidewalk,creepin closer and closer.....she still has that damn flashlight and shes still shinning it in my damn eyes....so she got maybe two feet from me and was feelin comfortable...and I jumped up and screamed STOP SHINNING THAT LIGHT IN MY FACE~ well this lady almost fell over backwards and peed her pants! thats when i knew i was hooked!!!!!

at the end of the night we all gather and talk about our best scare of the night!!! oh my god do we laugh!!!!

Halloween is my favorite day of the year. I do not have many fond childhood memories but my mother always made halloween special. So I do the same now for my kids, we go all out decorating our house inside & out. Something about the smell in the air during Halloween time..

Porcln doll-

I love Hallowen as well- it's my fav holiday-

We have a huge Halloween party every year (adults only- must be in costume)

This will be our 13th year- we decorate the yard and house with a theme- my favorite was killer circus clowns....very creepy- this year will be Aliens/UFO's-

We have adults fighting for costume prizes such as "Most likely to get a date in your costume", "least likely to get a date in your costume" etc...

We have been in past years: Black widow spiders(complete with elegant gloves and one of those long cigarette holder thingees) Members of KISS, The bride and frankenstein, Powerpuff girls, Boy George, etc.

This year we are going as Glenda the good witch and the Wicked witch- I have this periwinkle organza skirt (from being a maid of honor) that I'll wear- I have to make a top to be Glenda- we are trying to convince some friends to come as flying monkeys!!

We have so much fun- I can't wait-

Wish I could stop by the terror dome- I love haunted houses- I do get really scared- but I still go....

Have fun planning!

You all sound like you have so much fun that you all have to post pics so that we can enjoy seeing them..

The smell of fall is uncomparable to anything else in this world! I love it. Better than the smell of an ocean~ Keri, your party sounds like sooo much fun! I wanna come. Illinois is a bit far though...dont think I could talk the hubbie into that one :D

My father has manic depression. One of his outlets was art. He was an awesome artist too. He drew ballarinas on my sisters walls of her bedroom and I had all the disney characters... Well, Halloween time really was a great outlet for him. He one year desided to make me Ms Piggy. He made a 50 pound paper mache' head that looked exactly like Ms Piggy...complete with eye lashes and red lips...it was un real! Oh my gosh and the hair!!! Then he went to a thrift store and found a shear pink bed coat with feathery poofs on the collar and wrist bands...and then I wore my moms old silver "dress" shoes...high heals. I remember I almost killed myself in that costume. The head was so heavy. I remember my neck snapping back and forth with the weight of this thing....BUT I did win first place in the Halloween parade!! Then another year he made me a Smurf!!! I won again that year too! Maybe this is where I get my love for the holiday I dunno! But it was always something special in our house. Then I just took it over when I got older! I make all of my sons costumes....well except for last year, he got his first store bought costume....he was a cop. In the years past he was Elvis, a Pimp, and a wizard!!!

I would LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE to go to Salem for Samhain/All Hallows Eve/ Halloween!!! WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BLAST that would be. Grrrrrr, I wish I was rich. Damn bills and responsibilities are kicking my arse!