Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Is Casey Anthony guilty?

Is Casey Anthony quilty?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Is Casey Anthony quilty?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

She never would have reported her missing. The grandmother did. If she hadn't of, who knows when they would have known she was missing?

I read somewhere that they were about to charge her brother with something, but they never would say. They supposedly have some evidence against him, but I don't know what.

Ah, I hadn't heard that. Interesting.

Lulu: I don't know if my mom would turn me in (probably), but if I was the mom, I would. I know a lot of people who would rally for their family member no matter what, but wrong is wrong.

I think she was jealous of the love her mother had for Caylee and she killed her.

I dunno... I'm kinda with Plain on this one where I think she wanted to party and accidentally overdosed her on chloroform. I think that's why the duct tape and the child in the trunk. Maybe that's where she was placed...

I hope we'll find out, but this woman is diabolical. I doubt if you asked her her name you'd get the same answer twice, she's such a liar.

IMO, grandma doesn't want to face the possibility that she raised such a selfish daughter that would harm her child (even if by accident) in order to party without interuption. I do think the death was probably an accident, but that doesn't negate the fact that she was willing to do harm (even if only to knock her out while she partied) to her child. How does a parent decide to do something so evil to a child?

I hope this doesn't turn into to jon benet ramsey case... Somebody got away with that murder.

That case was so sad, my heart bled over that case as well. My daughter is so pretty and many times when she was younger, she is 11 now, people would tell me to put her in beauty pageants. I never would because of that murder. They have re-opened the case this year, and I hope they find the person who did it.

I have no doubt they will find out who killed Caylee, the whole family is strange to me.

Edited by LLPlady3

There is just so much evidence stacked up against her, there is no way she is innocent. Did anyone see on the news yesterday about how she made a journal entry on the days possibly surrounding this and just about admits it in the journal. I am unsure what happens in ones mind that allows them to do such things but it happens all to often. I pray the baby did not suffer and we all know she is no longer suffering.

I thought the same thing about that memorial. It seemed really fake, especially her brother. Her mother is definitely weird, but I don't know if she had anything to do with it or not. If she did, I don't think she would have reported the smell in the car and that Caylee was missing. But I did find it strange that she washed Casey's clothes that were in the car. Kinda makes me think they had some evidence on them. But she kinda reminds me of my mother. My mom will believe anything my sister says. I think that's probably the case with this mother. As for the father, I kinda feel bad for him. He knows what happened but doesn't want to admit it. I can see him doing a lot for missing kids in the future. Kind of like that guy on America's Most Wanted does.

I just read something else very interesting:

"Authorities found a World of Disney bag near Caylee Anthony's remains. Inside the bag investigators discovered a Gatorade Cool Blue bottle with unknown liquid and white sediment.

A syringe in a wrapper was found inside a toilet paper roll that was in the bottle."

Yeah, you have to think that with Casey's dad being a cop, that his gut had already told him the deal. I have to think that was part of the reason for his mental break down with the suicide notes and stuff. The mother is just plain in denial. I think she is only seeing what she wants to see about Casey. She doesn't want to believe that she raised a killer.

I think she was jealous of the love her mother had for Caylee and she killed her.

i think this to be a great possibility.

i saw on nancy grace this wk (and lord only knows why i tuned in because i can't STAND her) and there was a friend of casey's who said she was very jealous of her mom's relationship to callie. so much that the mom was having callie call her mom - not casey.....lots of dramz.

Okay, who is the person who voted on this poll that she is not guilty???

i think this to be a great possibility.

i saw on nancy grace this wk (and lord only knows why i tuned in because i can't STAND her) and there was a friend of casey's who said she was very jealous of her mom's relationship to callie. so much that the mom was having callie call her mom - not casey.....lots of dramz.

Oh wow, didn't hear about that. Then again, I don't have cable. But if that's the case, she's even more cold-hearted than I thought. At least before, I gave her the benefit of the doubt in saying it may have been an accidental thing. Still abusive, but accidental.

I have a guess, but I don't want to summon it. :mad2:

Oh, I bet I know who to!:sneaky:

Oh, I bet I know who to!:sneaky:

It wouldn't be me LOL....usually not quick to judge but Casey's demeanor from the get-go stinks to high heaven.