Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Protein Bullets 42 grams protein in 3 fl oz

Thanks for the info on the bullets, I'm going to order them right away....I'm being banded next week and that is a great way to get the Protein in...Thanks everyone

That makes two of us crazy, cept I love the grape

I am so glad I am not alone. I drink them straight up; cold or room temperature. What I like most about them, is that I can slam one down quickly and feel full fast and longer.

They are perfect for when I am at conferences or training, when they are serving high calorie foods that I do not want to consume. Plus, when I am stuck in freeway traffic on my commute, which is more often than not, I can drink one of those bullets and not feel like a raving starved craved lunatic when I walk in the front door. It really helps me manage my hunger.

Edited by TQUAD64

Yesterday was my education session with my Drs nurse right before my surgery on the 23rd. One of the things she highly recommended was a product thet gives 42 grams of Protein in just 3 ounces. She stated that females need at least 80 grams of Protein a day and this made it an easy way to get over half. Theres a website I ordered from earlier today liquid Protein Information and Product Listings - Fitness First USA I purchased 48 vials for $56.00 which seems expensive but if your doing the shakes for protein then you know its about the same only this has a lot more protein. She highly recommended them for right after surgery and those days when we know we won't be eating right and protein amoints will fall short. Personally I felt a little vain but I want to loose lots of weight not lots of hair so I ordered some for me. Theres a lot of other products as well that look good you might want to consider. They do have a referral and bonus program, please if you decide to order I would appreciate it if you used my name (Saundra Rotherham) and you can do the same. I also have a promotional code which brings the shipping down to only $1.00, as far as any one knows it doesn't have an expiration date and it did work for me its OCONUS1. She did say that right after surgery a lot of people split it in half. She also said while she likes the taste as it is some people put in it Water, sugarfree koolaids and such to help with their liquid intake. Lots of luck everyone I hope some of you find this helpful:thumbup: I should add they throw in two vials free and if 24 is more than you want to start with they have a 12 pack in each flavor as well. I'm gonna start with grape in case I want to add to my grape crystal light.

Saundra

When I go to the website that you have listed .. it shows me 24 vials for $56 .. not 48.

Sorry the storms knocked out cable, internet and my phone so I just now saw my mistake. I typed both and it should have been 24 with 2 free at Liquid Protein Information and Product Listings - Fitness First USA Thaniks for pointing out my typo. I was banded on the 23rd and when my dr was releasing me he was real glad I had ordered them. I drinl half in the morning and half in the evening. It helps with the hunger some to which right now has turned out to be a major thing, my post op was canceled with all this bad weather so I'm still on broths till I see dr Tuesday now, I might be strange but I don't find them hard to drink at all, at least not the grape ones, thats the flavor I've stuck with so far in most things. If you all do oreder and don't mind I'd really appreciate it if you used me as a referall, my name is Saundra Rotherham my Customer Number its 0125199. With the diet I'm on phase 1 I've been having a shake mid day so thats 42 from bullet and 15 from shake, not bad considering I'm stuck for a few more days but I gotta follow the rules. Once again sorry for the typo abd thanks for catching it. Be thinner :thumbup:

Sorry the storms knocked out cable, internet and my phone so I just now saw my mistake. I typed both and it should have been 24 with 2 free at Liquid Protein Information and Product Listings - Fitness First USA Thaniks for pointing out my typo. I was banded on the 23rd and when my dr was releasing me he was real glad I had ordered them. I drinl half in the morning and half in the evening. It helps with the hunger some to which right now has turned out to be a major thing, my post op was canceled with all this bad weather so I'm still on broths till I see dr Tuesday now, I might be strange but I don't find them hard to drink at all, at least not the grape ones, thats the flavor I've stuck with so far in most things. If you all do oreder and don't mind I'd really appreciate it if you used me as a referall, my name is Saundra Rotherham my Customer Number its 0125199. With the diet I'm on phase 1 I've been having a shake mid day so thats 42 from bullet and 15 from shake, not bad considering I'm stuck for a few more days but I gotta follow the rules. Once again sorry for the typo abd thanks for catching it. Be thinner :rolleyes:

No problem, just thought maybe I had missed the boat. Thanks for talking about the product in the 1st place. I will buy some to try. I have some other samples of other things and will see what works best for me. God Bless You and thanks for sharing..

Don't forget OCONUS1 for the promo code to save some more money. I like that they give 2 free ones with the purchase and a fitness magazine as well. I can't personally say if its any goos though,after some eye surgery I will be able to but in the meantime the magazine is in the read later pile. Your welcome, I felt bad for the typo, I don't catch them as easily as I used to for now. Thanks again and I hope they work as well for you as they seem to be me.

Hi All

I am a little surprised by the interest in the bullet products.

Has there been any discussion here about the Protein quality (the value of the Protein to your body) in different kinds of supplements?

Thanks!

Jerome

powders?utm_source=BariatricPal&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=CommentLink" target="_ad" data-id="1" >unjury ® Protein

Not sure what you mean, but my Dr, his nurse, the diatician (sp)and even the independant psych eval person recommends them. The nurses at the hospital did as well reminding me that my body right now can only absorb 20 grams at a time, thus the split.

Call me crazy, but I love the taste of them. I just went to GNC at lunch today and bought a case of the orange. Yummy!

I wish I had known how you felt about these. I just threw away 4 cases (fruit punch and orange) of these that I would have gladly sent your way. I could not stomach the taste of them. I tried to mix them. I tried to drink it in shots. I just couldn't do it. *shudder*

I would have gladly have put them to use. There is no way you could have know that, so don't fell bad. personally I think they rank way high to the chewable vitamins and the other diet I'm on and as I said earlier the vein side of me said earlier, I want to lose weight no hair. Thanks though, its a very nice thought. I have read on here where others have purchased different powered forms they didn't like and they past along to others to try. personally 1 1/2 twice a day works well for me.

I tried the grape one this weekend and it was sooo nasty! I am going to stomach them because they have such a high amount of Protein but really they were gross. I haven't tried mixing them with anything yet but the aftertase is just terrible.

Maybe I will learn to like them? I'm trying to stay positive!

I wish I had known how you felt about these. I just threw away 4 cases (fruit punch and orange) of these that I would have gladly sent your way. I could not stomach the taste of them. I tried to mix them. I tried to drink it in shots. I just couldn't do it. *shudder*

Ah slim-n-trim say it aint so!!!! Not sure why I like them, but my doctor and nurtitionists totally recommended them. They are the only liquid Protein that I can tolerate.

It's crazy how different everyone is with the taste of the Liquid Protein.< /p>