Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What did you eat today!!

hi everyone i thought this would be also a fun task to post what we ate today. i thought it would help us stay on track plus help someone that was having a problem with what there eating or things to that nature.

so i'll post first what i eat yesterday:

b-protein shake w/soy milk

s-4oz jello

l-3oz chix salad mashed

s-nothing

d- 1egg w/veggies

s-nothing

:cry_smile::):thumbup:

welcome ichefmastersgirl and snow princess glad you joined.:)

i ate 2 ps :thumbup: love the idea
Ok I found it and will be back later today to do my posting hope everyone has a wonderful day. I love this idea it will keep me accountable for everything.

Kathy

I did not eat enough in calories but I am so full I couldn’t possibly eat more..

so this was my meal plan today..I had London broil but only maybe less than 2 oz cut into pencil eraser size cubes chewed very well..

B: Calories

Scrambled eggs 149

Kraft 2% cheese 80

L:

chicken Sausage 140

Kalamata Tapenade, 2 tbsp 84

D:

London Broil 2oz 68

Snacks:

Light String cheese (1.5) 90

Day Total:

Calories: 611 Carbs: 5 Protein: 57

I'm having a hard time with getting my calories past 600 per day.

Today I've had:

2tbs vanilla Raspberry SF Protein pudding with morning meds

B: scrambled egg with cheese and milk

S: 1 shrimp; 1/3 slice of turkey bacon; 2 tsp. chestnut puree

L: Burrito Bowl - refried beans; cheese, cauliflower rice (shredded cauliflower steamed) and 2 corn chips grinded to a pulp on top (volume on this is about 1/8 of a cup)

S: 2 Tbs Blueberry yogurt (took with pills); 2 pieces of string cheese

D: Turkey meatball w/cheese and a bit of bbq sauce; mashed potato

S: Protein shake mixed with sf fudgesicle and 1tbs banana

welcome goosefraba thanks for joining. i think this is going to really help us get to our goal.

i know the feeling about not getting enough in. how many calories are we to try and eat. but, what you did eat looks good. what is kalamata tapenate?

so this was my meal for today

b-Protein shake

s-balance bar

l-2.5ozs fried eggs w/veggies

s-16oz crystal lite

d-3oz grilled chix, 2spoons of mashed potatoes

s-might have a Jello or a tea.

and i dont eat after 930pm. but, im so full dont think i will do the snack. i have to pick up my Water intake. but, if i drink i cant eat for hours. but, im gonna have to pick that up.:)

I did not eat enough in calories but I am so full I couldn’t possibly eat more..

so this was my meal plan today..I had London broil but only maybe less than 2 oz cut into pencil eraser size cubes chewed very well..

B: Calories

Scrambled eggs 149

Kraft 2% cheese 80

L:

chicken Sausage 140

Kalamata Tapenade, 2 tbsp 84

D:

London Broil 2oz 68

Snacks:

Light String cheese (1.5) 90

Day Total:

Calories: 611 Carbs: 5 Protein: 57

Okay here is my food for the day.

Cream of Wheat and Applesauce

Turkey salad

Halibut w/ potatoe, broccoli

Tapioca pudding

40 oz crystal light

72 oz Water

All meals were very small portions and I took anywhere from 30mintues to 1 hour to eat. :)

I am very lucky that I own a restaurant and I have educated all my cooks about band food how to cook it and Portion Control. So I dont cook much but I still have to be so careful about testing things, sampling just a few down falls of being a restaurant owner.

what is kalamata tapenate?

Tapenade is a spread made of olives, pretty much mushed up olives and oil, it used mostly for crackers or toasted breads. For the sake of adding calories i add to some meats to vary the taste of things..and its all good fats

looking good there. i wish i had someone to cook for me. well what if you just take a corner of a testing. or maybe get a baby spoon and taste it.

Okay here is my food for the day.

Cream of Wheat and Applesauce

Turkey salad

Halibut w/ potatoe, broccoli

Tapioca pudding

40 oz crystal light

72 oz Water

All meals were very small portions and I took anywhere from 30mintues to 1 hour to eat. :)

I am very lucky that I own a restaurant and I have educated all my cooks about band food how to cook it and Portion Control. So I dont cook much but I still have to be so careful about testing things, sampling just a few down falls of being a restaurant owner.

Hey Goosefrabra, you sound like me, trying to get some flavor. I want to put pesto on anything to give it some taste. Unfortunately, I have practically no restriction and can eat more than 1/2 a cup at a meal. Today I had greek yougurt for the first time and loved it! And tons of Protein to boot and it tastes way better than the nasty kashi high Protein and Fiber oatmeal I had been eating for Breakfast.

So here's my list:

Breakfast: 1/2 c. greek yogurt w/ 1/2 c. frozen berries and tbsp honey

Lunch: 2 slices homemade pizza (made the dough, made the sauce, small amount of cheese the only topping)

Snack: biscotti

Dinner: 1/2 baked chicken breast w/ roasted carrots, parsnips and potatos

Snack: 2 more Biscotti:thumbdown: (They sound good, very low in fat, until I dipped them into chocolate)

Tomorrow is back to work, where its much easier to avoid temptation!:)

Okay, I forgot the midafternoon guacamole break. Tasty too. About 10 small chips dunked in.

Edited by redmom
Damn! I forgot the guacamole!

this sounds good. it sounds like alot of stuff yet it really isn't. did the biscotti hurt you any.

Hey Goosefrabra, you sound like me, trying to get some flavor. I want to put pesto on anything to give it some taste. Unfortunately, I have practically no restriction and can eat more than 1/2 a cup at a meal. Today I had greek yougurt for the first time and loved it! And tons of Protein to boot and it tastes way better than the nasty kashi high Protein and Fiber oatmeal I had been eating for Breakfast.

So here's my list:

Breakfast: 1/2 c. greek yogurt w/ 1/2 c. frozen berries and tbsp honey

Lunch: 2 slices homemade pizza (made the dough, made the sauce, small amount of cheese the only topping)

Snack: biscotti

Dinner: 1/2 baked chicken breast w/ roasted carrots, parsnips and potatos

Snack: 2 more Biscotti:thumbdown: (They sound good, very low in fat, until I dipped them into chocolate)

Tomorrow is back to work, where its much easier to avoid temptation!:)

Okay, I forgot the midafternoon guacamole break. Tasty too. About 10 small chips dunked in.

Hey China, no problems with the biscotti. Really, the only problem I've had so far was with a grilled chicken salad. I think I gulped it down without chewing the chicken enough.

Today was much better;

Breakfast 1/2 c. greek yogurt, 1/3 c. frozen berries, 1tbsp. honey

lunch green salad with two slices of deli roast beef, gorgonzola cheese and 2tbsp. of italian dressing

dinner 1/2 chicken breast (breaded and sauted in olive oil :tongue2:) with a mixed green salad tossed with lemon vinagrette on top.

snack 3x biscotti.< /p>

you can eat salad? do you mean lettuce. i want to try a salad so bad as i miss eating them.

today i eat:

b-oatmeal w/an egg

s-balance bar

l-slim fast shake, 2oz yogurt

d-chix, 4oz yams

Hey China, no problems with the biscotti. Really, the only problem I've had so far was with a grilled chicken salad. I think I gulped it down without chewing the chicken enough.

Today was much better;

Breakfast 1/2 c. greek yogurt, 1/3 c. frozen berries, 1tbsp. honey

lunch green salad with two slices of deli roast beef, gorgonzola cheese and 2tbsp. of italian dressing

dinner 1/2 chicken breast (breaded and sauted in olive oil :tongue2:) with a mixed green salad tossed with lemon vinagrette on top.

snack 3x biscotti.< /p>