Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Count me in for Saturday...if we do Vallejo. Like Jes, I have plans for the late afternoon so early to mid-morning would work for me.... 10am or 11am would be good. That way we can be done around 12pm and possibly finished eating by 3pm.... Just let me know...

Tamra-would you like to carpool? I can drive

Antioch???? I totally forgot who it is that lives in Antioch... Would you like to carpool????

YAY im so excited to see everyone.... !!

YAY, late morning Saturday would work for me too! We could do the waterfront again?? I won't be able to do lunch due to time and $ constraints, Christmas kicked my butt again this year, LOL

Pat! Let's carpool! Any lurkers out there who live in the north bay & wanna go?

Monique - Ashley lives in Antioch, I am in Concord; Can we car pool next time? I am going to drive because with my daughter sick I may have to jet back home after or during. We will see how she is since its only Tuesday.

Riley - No lunch for me either SAT, $$ is to tight right now, I'll eat at home ;)

So today has been decent, working on my Water now.

Breakfast - 1 Venti Skinny Decaf Latte (I got a Starbucks giftcard for xmas)

Lunch - 1/4 white meat chicken, half a piece of pita bread, and a nice size salad with ranch

Dinner - Not hungry, we will see. I have some defrosted chicken I could cook.

Hey girls, just checking in! I read and catch up on the last few pages about once a week and I miss losing weight! I can't wait until April when I can get back into my routine with working out and working my band.

I'm 23 weeks and have gained about 12 lbs...not horrible, but MAN! It's so tough seeing the scale go up instead of down. I keep telling myself that it's not all true weight gained but it still hecka sucks.

I hope you all had great Christmases and that we can see eachother soon. I'd be up for meeting in the Sac/Natomas area after my daughter starts school again on the 11th.

Have a great night!

I did so good todaytoday and then blew it...I miss the days where I could just eat a small bit and satisfied...where did that feeling go.....is it just a matter of a fill....Ok my ladies who have had their bands for a while any of you hitthis point? And if so how did you get back on track.....I'm eating things I totally shouldn't and too much to boot......

Did good with Water today though!!!! Its a start right?

Good eveing all- I am totally up for meeting everyone on Saturday. Pam carpooling sounds good! can I ride with?

So I went adn got my 1st fill today..it wasnt as bad as I thought just a small pinch..Ive been on Clear Liquids all day and will be tomorrow too. Man I am HUNGRY! We still went to the pier after and I didnt have anything that was so hard so I treatedmyself to a very cute hat. husband and son are having pizza in the living room right now and it smells so good!! I am taking it very slow cause I have a lotof restricton..becuase of hearing past experiences some of you had..I decided to start with a small fill Baggs gave me only .5 so now I have a total of 3.5 in my band.

Is it normal to feel like I have something in my throat? also I think I was sliming today becuase I felt alot of thick saliva..it was pretty gross. I realy hope this wasnt to much of a fill especially becuase the holidays are coming up and I know it will be hard to get back in to get some out. Since Ihavent really eaten much I cant tell if its to much.. I cant wait to see you all on saturday...Pam let me know about the carpool.

Yeah Maria I'm glad you got your fill! I remember my fill I felt like something was in my throat and chest for the 1st day or so after that it eased up. So don;t worry you will be fine in a couple days. take advantage of it now so you can loose your 3-5 lbs before you are back eating again. Not that I;m an expert but my fill was less than a month ago so it's fresh :>)

Omg laying in bed at 11 pm starving LOL had two chicken breast for dinner with no sides....drank all my Water and took some fiber....

Good Morning Team!

I'm back to work today after 5 days off. Kinda glad to get away from the food. We went to Napa yesterday which was fun but I did eat a bagel which stuffed me for some reason. dinner was fish and green Beans and 1 cookie. Son's girlfriend brought a huge box of baklava type pastries as a house gift. GRRRRR.

scale back down this morning to 12/18/09 weight. Now I need to really get serious. I'd like to be down at next Wednesday's weigh in at Kaiser Support Group.

Food today.

B. Muscle Milk Light

L. Mahi-Mahi and green beans

S. 110 calorie Protein Shake if hungry

D. Camino Restaurant in Oakland for birthday dinner for friend. Looking at menu now. Very limited. Probably very small portions so that will be ok.

Have a fun Wednesday everyone!

Good Morning All,

Today is a brand new day...Let's make something happen'

I am happy to say that I a am a tad bit down this morning....Back to 206.5lbs on my scale....That means about 204.5lbs on Kaiser's scale... but I would have to RUN....not walk straight there.....NOW!!! Who knows what it will be on Monday.

Maria-congrats on getting your 1st fill. How much weight had you lost since surgery? I get a fill on Monday...Are you sore? Did he find the opening on the first try????

Good Day to all!!!

Good morning!

Well, even with all the good foods I ate yesterday my scale says I am up a total of 5 lbs since my weight check at Kaiser I believe last week or the week before? Man what happened here? I did down 50 oz of Water before bed, and ate a skinless chicken breast (2) so I don't know if it's sitting in there or what. Havent used the bathroom yet today (TMI sorry) but oh well, gonna keep on trucking!

Lee see ya next week at the meeting I will be there. I am going to go every time, just to help myself. I felt alot better after the last one, to make me wanna get there!!

Hi all,

Donna - I'm so down for Saturday - I think we should meet at 11 at the waterfront so the gals that have afternoon plans already can still do both! Maybe we can picnic - bring food since we are all strapped for cash???

Riley, Jane - Bandster chips sound great - question: is there any kind of tofu that is better than others? never bought it before. So, about the feelings/relationship crap - all I can say is hang in there and it will all work itself out!

candy - so friggin glad to hear from you! THe holidays have been tough for all of us but they are as good as gone now and we can all jump back on the band-wagon!

Tamra - as you saw on FB I'm detoxing today once and for all - I'm gonna hafta just fast for a couple of days - I do fine when I don't eat at all - It's just that once I take the first bite my mouth won't stop LOL

Lee - you're doing so good - how do you do it during such tempting times???????

Jes - your slumber party sounds like it was a blast! Oh to have been a fly on the wall that night LOL

Captain MO - am i finally gonna get to meet you in person - I can't wait!

Maria - so funny to hear you say you feel like you have something in your throat - I feel like that almost every morning when I first wake up since I've had the band. It goes away after I start moving around but it's there - also, when I eat too much in 1 sitting - my right ear hurts - so weird - different than an earache feeling just feels like something is tugging from inside - I know it doesn't make sense but it's true !

So wish I had an IV that i can just plug in so I never have to take that first bite again - it's a killer for me hahaha.

Nicolie - so sorry i've been missing your txts - my phone has been trippin - just turns off all on it's own so I "reset" it - took out the battery & sim card for a bit then put it back together - so far so good - we shall see! So happy to get to hang with you Saturday!

I think a picnic is a GREAT!! idea!!! Good thinkn Candra!!!!