Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Omg!!! No more soup!!!

I am at day 12, and I feel like screaming out my door, NO MORE DAMN SOUP!!! I go to the next phase on Friday, I don't want to cheat but I am scared that I won't make it.

Please help

:(

I am at day 12, and I feel like screaming out my door, NO MORE DAMN SOUP!!! I go to the next phase on Friday, I don't want to cheat but I am scared that I won't make it.

Please help

:tongue:

Eat something other than soup!

I'm on full liquids until Thursday, and my doctor has allowed me watered down grits and sugar free pudding/jello in addition to Soups. You can do it! Only a few more days!!! :(

I am eating pudding, yogurt, milk, Jello and popsicles, but I want something fulfilling. The Soup is just not cutting it. I feel like I'm hungry in an hour, and I have to hold off, because I feel like I am hungry too soon. I just don't like that hungry feeling.

*** side bar question: Why can't I see my tickler? It seems to only give the website, or is it just showing that from my end?

I am eating pudding, yogurt, milk, Jello and popsicles, but I want something fulfilling. The Soup is just not cutting it. I feel like I'm hungry in an hour, and I have to hold off, because I feel like I am hungry too soon. I just don't like that hungry feeling.

Maybe you need something thicker? I have been taking all those cream Soups (Cream of Mush, Cream of Broccoli, Cream of Chix, etc) and mixing two different flavors together with milk, and then blending them in the Magic Bullet to break up the chunks. Using less milk makes them thicker, and I find that satisfies me for longer.

You've made it this far, don't give up now!

You are scareing me, lol!! I love to eat and when I'm off work I want to eat all day. I have been on some crazy diets so I hope I can handle the being hungry part.

*** side bar question: Why can't I see my tickler? It seems to only give the website, or is it just showing that from my end?

No, it's showing just the web address. Go back to the ticker website, log in to see your ticker, and copy/paste the web address they give you under the heading "bbCode". Looks like you've copied the wrong one.

You are scareing me, lol!! I love to eat and when I'm off work I want to eat all day. I have been on some crazy diets so I hope I can handle the being hungry part.

Don't get too scared, but you definitely need to prepare yourself. Once you get your band, you'll have at least a week of liquids only - this helps your stomach heal from surgery without doing too much digesting. Plus you'll be swollen and unable to eat as much anyways. I've seen some have as much as 3 weeks of liquids. :(

Hey there,

I FEEL your pain........I'm only out day 7 and the hunger is hard.I cant even have pudding on full liquids,only yogurt,broth,jello,slimfast or milk!! oh and dont forget those delicious popsicles that are sooooo filling!!Hang in there I think there is a method to our madness!! hopefully?? JK ,Just know your are not alone, alot of our suffering for our GREATER cause to be healthy,happy & thinner!! P.S. I gave up on the broth alltogether I cant hack it!!:(

Take care:thumbup:

i really didn't get sick of Soups - but i have been sick a few times in the last year and each time i have DH get me a mango smoothie from the smoothie factory....

i'm sure you can make your own (can add a Protein shot in if you like).....your right Soup only goes so far, when i'm not feeling hot - i want fruit.< /p>

gets better & your right around the corner to the next phase of food.

Thanks, I think I got it.

I am realizing the first few phases of any process is hard, but I eat pretty healthy most of the time and I enjoy Soup. I didn't think that only having the cream without anything in it would bother me as much as it did. I just want some hardy soup. I will take some tuna salad, egg salad something that I can eat off a plate.

Thanks, I think I got it.

I am realizing the first few phases of any process is hard, but I eat pretty healthy most of the time and I enjoy Soup. I didn't think that only having the cream without anything in it would bother me as much as it did. I just want some hardy soup. I will take some tuna salad, egg salad something that I can eat off a plate.

You got your ticker working!!! :tongue:

I hear you about wanting something hardy, something you can eat off a plate! I did a bad thing last night. It's the first time I cheated! My husband made his dinner - grilled chicken breast, black Beans, and yellow rice. And he put this chicken flavored seasoning on the rice and Beans, with a little bit of hot sauce - and I just couldn't resist. I took his fork and ate 3 small bites. :( I chewed like my life depended on it! Boy, was it good. Too good, actually. My husband said the beans really weren't that good, but I wanted real food so badly that they tasted like heaven on a fork, hahaha.

Now, I'm not suggesting you do this! After those 3 bites, on top of the 1/2 cup of cream of broccoli I'd just eaten - whoa. I took one big gulp of crystal light and I actually felt it stop at the bottom of my esophagus and slowly (we're talking about 15 seconds) work it's way down. My pouch was full! It was the coolest thing I've ever experienced, haha.

LOL! That is so funny. LOL! I can feel you on that. LOL! I can't stop laughing because I was talking to a friend of mines last night, well actually this morning. In the middle of our conversation, I said "hey, I feel like cheating! I think I want about 3 peanuts." She just busted out laughing. I knew it sounded crazy to her, but I was serious. I ended up eating the last of my egg drop Soup. I have never had soup as a midnight snack. Hey, I guess I am moving up.

I really want to cheat. This so so sad, but I need food, FOOD I TELL YA!

OH, and I am very excited about my tickler. You wanna see those lost pounds and brag to the world. LOL! Thanks for the help. :(

OH, and I am very excited about my tickler. You wanna see those lost pounds and brag to the world. LOL! Thanks for the help. :(

I'm sorry, but I'm really :tongue: over here. You keep typing TICKLER instead of TICKER, and well, it's making me tickled. :):lol::w00t::lol: