Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I had my band put on Oct 21st, and I'm not in a lot of pain just uncomfortable but I can't get comfortable to sleep any more than 4 hours at a time. I'm not talking the pain meds as I was having a not stop headache and felt like crap.

I still don't have any pain just soreness, but I feel like crap, blurred vision and sick to my stomach and also occasionally feel hot but I'm not running a fever, plus have diarhea which is a dark green. I know gross but I'm afraid there is something wrong.

Is this normal or when will i start feeling better and not like crap?

Thanks for any advice you can give me

Edited by SusanR62

I had surgery on the 20th so i know how you feel. I had diarhea last night. I have had to sleep in a recliner because i cant stand the pain when i stretch out. I have also felt hot and then later on have chills but i have no fever you may want to check with your doctor but i kind of think maybe this our body reacting to everything it has just gone through.

Day 3 for me too...and I really feel your pain. :smile: I'm just uncomfortable. I'm taking my meds and trying to figure out what to consume so my head stops swimming from not enough calories. Also, my chest is a little uncomfortable from drinking a protien shake (only a few ounces). As for sleeping, the recliner is my best friend and the only thing I can sleep in. No diareah at this point...but I'm sure it's coming soon.

Have you tried liquid Tylenol for the pain? It might not make you feel so bad but might help with the aches.

I got mine oct 21 and yesterday I was in alot of pain, this morning I felt great then got a high fever in the afternoon . The dr says if it does not break by morning head to the er . So watch your hot feelings cuz that's what I started out as. Feel better all and good luck!

If you are having diariah watch out for dehydration. It will sneak up on you and it could be why you feel bad. I was banded on 10/13 and one of my fellow bander ended up being dehydrated. Also if you are allowed to drink protien make sure you are geting enough. Good luck and I hope you feel better.

I know how you feel. I had surgery 10-15, and I had a hard time sleeping. It took about the 5th day for me to sleep more comfortable. I now only have the issue of gas, that I'm hoping it goes away with time. Have patiences. It takes time for your body to heal. Good luck.

Marlene

I was banded Mon. 10/20 and I'm 4 days post op. I'm beginning to feel some better but I still have pain in my port area, gas from hell, slight headache, no diareha(sp?) kinda achy but still really weak. I had hernia repair also but it doesn't hurt as much as the port. But even through it all, I would do it again.:wink_smile:

Thanks all for your advice.

I did call my dr on Friday and they had me come in because they thought I may be getting dehydrated. So I went in and they said i was starting to so they told me to drink more fluids and told me to do pureed foods now. I asked about about the yogurt and shake stage and they said no go to pureed stage so I did last night. Then also told me to take the hydor codeine at night because it would firm up the bowels some which I did but now today i have the foggy head again. Which I hope will wear off as the day goes, so I 'm going to drink as much Fluid as I can and hope this goes away.

From eating pureed food last night I got bad gas, so I went and got the pyzmme that somebody recommend on this site and it helped make it tolerable.

It is hard to do anything with this fogging,blurred vision feeling it is driving me nuts, because I feel pretty good other wise.

Does anybody else have this fogging,blurred vision feeling and how long did it take to go away?

I'm hoping to go back to work on Tues but at this point not sure if it is going to happen.

:thumbup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• markhold

One faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw a  comment of one MR PAUL HAVERSACK testifying of this great herbal healer doctor Moses Buba,That helped him enlarge his manhood .i was shocked and happy, so i quickly visited his website and emailed him within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just two weeks my manhood  size is 10 inches long and 8.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Doctor Moses buba ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,HIV/AIDS VIRUS,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more

· 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • markhold

One faithful day as i was watching a video on you tube i saw a  comment of one MR PAUL HAVERSACK testifying of this great herbal healer doctor Moses Buba,That helped him enlarge his manhood .i was shocked and happy, so i quickly visited his website and emailed him within 30 mins he got back to me and told me all i need to buy and i did so after 4 days i received his herbal medicine ,he gave me instructions on how to use it ,as i am speaking to you people now after using the cream for just two weeks my manhood  size is 10 inches long and 8.0 girth ,,am so happy and grateful for his work in my life thank you so much Doctor Moses buba ,,i also learnt he has cure for LOW SPERM COUNT,PREMATURE EJACULATION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION,HIV/AIDS VIRUS,DIABETES 1/2,HERPES DISEASE,CANCER,and lots more

· 0 replies
    • markhold

· 0 replies
    • Theweightisover2024🙌💪

Question for anyone, how did you get your mind right before surgery? Like as far as eating better foods and just doing better in general? I'm having a really hard time with this. Any help is appreciated 🙏❤️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches