Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I have a crush on my surgeon...

Today when I went in for a fill, (I arrived a few minutes early) I was flipping through a magazine in the waiting area and looked up to take a glance out the window. (My doc's office has a huge window with a beautiful garden courtyard in the center of the building.) You'll never guess what I saw in the pretty flower garden! It was noone other than MY SURGEON dragging a hose around spraying a litttle Water here and there giving all of the pretty flowers a drink! He was wearing his scrubs and a big grin.

I got a kick out of this! I mean, of course couldn't he PAY someone to do this????

They called my name to go back just shortly after and I HAD to ask the nurse about it. She told me that my surgeon's wife had planted all of those flowers and that nothing pleased him more than to look after them. He uses it as a "de-stresser" in between patients.

Of course, I love my wonderful husband. But in another life, I think I could have loved my surgeon too!

Just had to share!

It is always nice to see a real human side to our doctors. Take my PCP for example I saw her at the local mall last week and she asked me how my family was, including my daughter by name. (not her patient) My PCP is overweight and she had a bottle of Water and pedometer (sp?) on, she was power walking. Nice to see that doctors have to face the same callenges that we do. ~Mandy

You are not alone, my surgeon is a hottie too!

My husband told me " If I didnt know better, I'd think the two of you were having an affair" this was after Dr. Ortiz doted on me for 3 days during my bowel obstruction surgery, holding my hand telling me he loved me and everything was going to be all right and kissing my forehead, checking on me every few hours.. Don't get that kind of love & care from U.S. docs. Luckily my husband is not a jealous man and loves Dr. Ortiz as much as I do for saving my life.

Michelle, I can think of a lot worse people to have an "affair" with. He is georgous & kind, and I think Dr. Martinez is too. My daughter fell in love with that little Spanish-speaking nurse--the nurse kept kissing & hugging Hanna & calling her "my baby". The nurses here barely give you the time of day...as you know my hubby is in the hospital & believe me, they are a mean bunch!

Wow! I think it's a good thing that my surgeon is a female. She is very kind and caring, and called multiple times while I was in the ER (during 2 ER trips actually!). And she was very cooperative with the ER doctor and made sure that I understood what was what and that I was ok with everything. She also called me at home when she found out that I had the viral flu too back in January.

I consider myself so very lucky to have her as my surgeon. I couldn't have asked for anyone better! (She's beautiful inside and out!)

Daisy, that would have melted me, too. My next husband will be bisexual because the one I have now doesn't have much of a sensitive side. Although he told me tonight that he used to hunt pheasant but could never shoot a deer cuz they're too cute.

Nicole, at that time of the day - it must have been hotter then HELL! Im impressed, cause most docs never want to break a sweat.

Well, I've got the hots for my fill doctor, Dr. Gomez aka Cutie Pie, I don't love him or anything, I just want to use him for hot sex... he, heeeee, heeeeee. Just kiding, hey a girl can fantazise (sp?) can't she????