Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all March 05 bandsters!

OK all you March bandsters lets take time out to post our progress so far!

I was banded on 3/15 (weight 225) in Belgium

First fill 4/5 (weight 205)

2nd fill 5/5 (weight 200)

Current weight 185

I have lost 40 pounds and I feel great. I have even exercised several times.

How are ya'll feeling?

I lost 13 pounds before being banded(highest weight was 265)

I was banded march 18th (weight 252)

1st fill 4/25(weight 238)

2nd fill 6/20(weight 220)

I'm down a total of 32 pounds since I got banded

I've lost 45 pounds in all

I was banded on March 14th

I was 262 the morning of surgery and as of June 14th I'm 234. 28 pounds gone!!! I've had 2 fills so far..

~Christina~

Trauma Nurse - I just noticed your signature - we share the same doctor! I am getting banded July 12 by Dr. Haag!!! What has your experience been with him? With his office staff?? I'm so excited to "chat" with someone who has been through all of this with Dr. Haag. He seems like a very nice man....I have my "family" visit on Monday.....If you can, write back about your experience!!! Thanks...

AmyK

Ok, Jaime and Amy K do yall realize that since being banded our cumalative weight loss is 100 pounds! 40 +35+28 = 100pounds! All right all you other March Bandsters lets her it from you so we can keep a running total of weight loss !

:banana

Hi,I was banded on March 10th. I started at 221 and am now down to

198. I have had one fill on May 7th (3 cc's).

Rhonda

Dr Lopez 3/10/05

First fill 5/7/05 3 cc

221/198/140

okay, banded March 14.

Had my first fill 2 weeks ago, and my first unfill 2 weeks ago. (I'm at 1cc)

The scale hasn't moved for weeks, but inches are going. My tape measure is packed in ID, so I'll need to buy a new one for home.

I've got serious "girl stuff" going on, so I'm not stressing about the scale.

Still down 25 pounds. And being down 25 pounds is a hellava lot better than not being down 25 pounds

YEAH FOR ALL OF YOU MARCH BANDSTERS!!! You guys are doing great. ALL OF YOU!

Hope I am doing that well in a couple of months.

Lindsay

Rhonda has lost 23 pounds and Vinesqueen has lost 25 making the March bandsters weight loss up to 148 pounds. Guys lets give our self a pat on the back cause we are all doing great!

I have lost 36 pounds a year before being banded. Banded March 18th, weight 289, had my second fill Monday, June 20 and weight 265, so far since banding have lost 24lbs. Excercising 3 times a week, need to kick it up a notch!

Ok, Jamie and Amy K do yall realize that since being banded our cumalative weight loss is 100 pounds! 40 +35+28 = 100pounds! All right all you other March Bandsters lets her it from you so we can keep a running total of weight loss !

:banana

Hey Mary Emily My weight loss should be 32 not 35 but 40+32 +28 is still 100 !!!!Thats awsome yippie!!!!

Banded on 3/28...weighed in at 230 and i'm down to 212 and 1.5 dress sizes.

Alright Jaime help me with my math! Adding in gypj and Corgi put us at 190 pounds lost since being banded in March! All we need is one more March bandster to report and we will be over 200 pounds. Oh Lindsay, thank you for the words of encouragement. Dont worry you will be on the loosing side in no time!

I was banded on March 12th, I have lost 27. I started at 282 and am down to 255. I had one fill in April and have been feeling a little discouraged but it looks like I might be on track.