Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well, I'd be out from my surgery by now, it was scheduled for today, but unfortunatly I had to cancel. Things are just too hectic in my life right now to try and recover from all that surgery. I am pretty disappointed, but I know that the right time will come. Meanwhile, I have called and scheduled a fill with aka Dr. Cutiepie (Dr. Gomez), cause I am sure over due for one. Maybe I can lose the last 20 lbs I have to lose. And I have got to get motivated and start working out, I feel drained all the time and need to energize myself. So send some encouragement my way. So, I guess maybe I can shoot for another date at the end of summer or in the fall sometime. My girls have been gone to Texas w/ my mom for two weeks, so I am really missing them, I'm so glad they come back this week. Well, I'll keep you guys posted regarding my new date.

That is to Bad Estela but that is good that you were the one to make the decision to wait. Hopefully the time will be right the next time you make the date. In the mean time like you say you can work on the last of you Lbs and get out and enjoy the summer with your girls.

Estela,

I talked to you a while back about your upcoming surgery, why did you cancel it??? I was so excited for you, but hey it gives you a chance to lose the rest of your weight and you'll be even lighter after your surgery!!

Estela, everything happens for a reason is how I see it..it will happen when the time is right.

I have to aks you a question though..the few Dr.s' I have spoken with about a TT have told me it is better to wait until you have reached goal weight and have been there for a few months.

Well, I spoke w/ my surgeon and he said that in reality, it is best to be at goal for a while, but that if I was really ready to do it, since I was so close to goal, we could go ahead and do it. I didn't start at too high of a bmi, so I am about 19lbs from goal weight. He said w/ the tt and the Lipo, I would probably lose 10-15 lbs, so that would put me so close to goal and then I would probably be motivated more to work out and stay at goal. I haven't lost anymore weight, but I have maintained the loss now for about 2 1/2 months, so who knows. Initially I said the tt would be my reward for getting to my goal, but because of work, I had to schedule for today, but I wasn't able to go. We are getting the plans ready to build our dream home and w/ crap at work and trying to sell some investment property it has been just crazy. I also decided I was tired of the carpet in the girl's bedrooms and because their gone went ahead and pulled all the carpet out, and the floor installer has been ill and the rooms are all pulled apart and there is furniture all over my house and oh well, its just crazy. But hey, this isn't a set back, just an opportunity for me to keep my promise of getting to my goal weight and rewarding myself w/ the plastic surgery. Thanks for the encouragement and the right time will be here soon enough. My husband thinks that if I want this as bad as I say, I need to just hop on the plane and go for it. He is on my good side this week, who knows, maybe I will, run off and do it. My boss knows and she told me I can take the time off, but I don't know. I'll keep you guys posted, thanks for responding to me.